Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny Problems

bmcadoo44 said:
hows the pain for 100mg test prop and 50mg winstrol mixed in a syringe as a shot?
i havent been mixing test with winny been taking prop in a separate, feel like a pin cushion but at least i have been able to narrow the problem down to winny!!!! LOL
The itching is still here today but now the inflamation is begining to subside. GOd this was the last thing i want just before a show, been goin through the i feel small etc etc etc anyways didnt really need this!! PLUS......i broken my foot 2 weeks ago too DROPPED A 20KG plate on it, which made training a little tricky to say the least!!!

THE THINGS THAT DONT KILL YA MAKE YA STRONGER (APPARENTLY)

day 5 the itching has nearly gone and most of the inflammation but my muscle condition hasnt it is still very blurred. I have 2 weeks before show will this go?????????????????????????????????????????

Zambon

I get the itchy ness from winny too,

Should be fine,

Just drink it, if you are injecting 50mg a day drink 100mg a day,

You should get same results without all those pain in the butt side affects.

thanks...wouldnt be so worried about this itcing and puffiness but soooo close to show now dont wanna blow it over this

bmcadoo44 said:
hows the pain for 100mg test prop and 50mg winstrol mixed in a syringe as a shot?

I have done it and it did hurt,i shot it into my quad and the next day it was pretty damn sore,lasted a couple day's and was fine.

Top Bottom