Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny Problems

hondapants3

I have been using winny for the last 3 weeks 50mg EOD, they haven been the most comfortable of shots, but the last two have been dreadful, painful, lumpy and made me itch like crazy, i had the last one 3 days ago in my delt, the first day it ached, the second and third i was VERY itchy in that area it also made my delt very puffy. I am due to compete (first time for 14 years!) and i need to know what to do. Should i stop using winny, drink it or go onto oral stanozolol?

Any help comments would be very much appreciated

has it been the same vial you were using? i mean was it a big vial or have you went through a couple of vials? the reason i ask is you may have contaminated your vial or mybe on of the new vials you opened aren't sterile

i have read about drinking it and have been thinking this is most likely my best option either that or stop, but i have only a couple of weeks left before i finish it and dont wanna blow my condition, but injecting it causin cuts to blur big time which is obviously bothering me this close to a show.

should i drink it at the same frequency as injecting? or less quantity but more frequently?
will it upset my stomach?
and more importantly what about the liver issue?

plus should this puffiness go away????? :(
i suppose i wouldnt normally notice the water offseason but it stands out like a sore thumb at the moment

You should drink it at 50mg ed. It should not upset your stomach. The liver issue is the same as injecting it. The puffiness should go away.

ok that sounds good...BUT....i have got enough in to take me to a week before the show (EOD) so i woulds run out 5 days before that should that cause me any problems in terms of quality loss

do you think i have an allergy to it? I have used sustanon, deca, trenbolone,equipoise and virormone in the past past with no issues whatsoever

i have trained today, my arms looks like it should be on someone 10weeks out from a show not 2 and half weeks. The guys said it will go down over the next few days, i think i am allergic to it so i am getting rid of the rest the last thing i want is to go into shock!!!

hondapants3 said:
i have trained today, my arms looks like it should be on someone 10weeks out from a show not 2 and half weeks. The guys said it will go down over the next few days, i think i am allergic to it so i am getting rid of the rest the last thing i want is to go into shock!!!

Bro don't sweat it. The water will subside by the time of your show. Drink the winstrol at the same dosage that you were injecting. However I would do whatever you can to keep running the winstrol up to and through the show. The winstrol will help keep muscles "full" and hard. If you don't have enough to last you then drop it to 30mg ed so that you can stretch it a few more days.

It will take about a week from the time of swelling to the water is completely gone.

Top Bottom