Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

450rguy

Hey I'm going to be back in school september and I'm planning on getting a gym membership. I'll be getting winny 25mg tabs and I have a few questions. Is there anything else recommended to stack with winny or should I stick with just the Winny, I should also mention I'm a virgin to steroids. My main goal is to cut fat and get into better shape right now I'm 21 and I'm 5'11 around 230 pounds I have worked out a bit at home in the past and grew up being physical like cutting wood and driving dirtbike/quad/ski-doo and what not but I do have a nice bit of fat I want to get rid of and my main goal is to get into decent shape and then work on building muscle. Also I'm wondering how long winny lasts before it is out of date and what is the general price for one cycle.

Your specs were similar to mine. I am currently on Clen and T3 and lost 13 lbs in two weeks. Got my stuff from SARMS1, but make sure you dose it right and have Benadryl/Melatonin on hand in order to get a good night's sleep.

Keep up the cardio and eat clean and you should have no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Step away from the Winny, you are not ready.

You do not have a background of serious training or discipline with diet. With out those things in place first, steroids are not an option. Running a cycle now, even a simple one like Winstrol, could be a disaster.

What you need to do is get your diet in check, and start working out on a regular basis. For the goals you have, this is all you need to do. Maybe a few years down the line you will be ready for steroids, but not now.

Top Bottom