Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will I survive or will I die???

Hey...there's nothing wrong with lifting rocks and pulling your truck. That's what I base my lifting around. Have a few rocks and love to pull my suburban all the time...ha ha.

Keep your head up girl....hit that sissy gym for as short of a time as possible. You will probably "feed" from all of the sissys in there.

B True

B true, I know how hard it is to lift rocks and pull truck, my husband used to do strongmen comp too and I,ve a couple of friends who are in it. But I don't think it's for me though... I like to encourage them in their training and I like to see the comp but for me...no thanks. I heard that in Hawai this year at the Beauty and the beast comp there's also a stronwomen comp. It would be interresting to see that!

LG

yeah....the most beautiful woman in the world is the woman that is focused, on target, and giving it her all no matter what she is doing. I'd love to see some female strongwomen giving it their all....I do believe that it went over well in Hi too.

B True

aaawwww....I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. I would hate for that to happen to me. Luckily if it did I have some weight at home that I could use untill I find a new gym. Well....Good Luck LG!!!

Top Bottom