Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will a couple of you guys/gals help me out

IrishPower

I have downloaded the new movie maker beta from microsoft and have recorded some clips. It has the advantage of a more efficient CODEC and other goodies.

Can some of you hit this

http://www.growordie.com/training/videos/2003_1st_meet_training/test_0002.wmv

What I am looking for is to see whether your computers automatically download this software from microsoft and what percentage of you guys fail to do so. I need to see a success rate > 80% before i convert.

Thanks a bunch.

/irish

Last edited:
woorked for me..

so that was the monster band?

where'd u get the new beta from? What codecs does it come with?

I've been too lazy to convert any of my videos anymore, since i just have them on my ftp.

It opened WMP, then downloaded the codec immediately...then prompted me to make sure that was OK, and I clicked yes, of course. :D

...then I saw you squat.

its a blue (choked) and a green (choked).

spatts: thanks!

i like the new codec as it is more efficient. should decrease the load on my server by 1/3

/t

irish it worked for me...downloaded the codec automatically

the video quality isn't as good as your other videos...but i guess its not too shabby

Works just fine -- actually the download and viewing the vid's is much smoother now. There was only one problem -- who was the ugly dude squatting?:))

good to hear. amazing that most of the people on this board were able to get the new codec without problems. some other forums people were a little 'slower'.

oh yeah:

the more he squats, the uglier he gets. he's going to be really ugly in about 20 weeks!

ps. that's why i brought in a good looking training partner so people wouldn't turn off the videos in repulsion.
;)

Top Bottom