Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife and weight gain...

chazk

How do I get my wife motivated. She does not want to " look like a dood " so she does not want to train with me , although I am very educated in kinesiology,anatomy from my college years and read up on diet and nutrition all the time.

But she told me face to face in a serious talk I am way to intense she simply could not keep up and was afraid to let me down. I tried to explain to her I have no huge goals and for her to make her own goals.
Plus we are both hard heads she does not like me telling her what to do , i do not like her telling me what to do.I am afraid we might clash ( chances are we will ). We just dont have the personalities to train together.
is it common for married couples to get along fine and do everything together except the training ?

I really want to find her girlfriend to train with or some solution

What are some good books to buy her and how would I go about finding her a female work out partner.

Hey hun,

Would she post here?

I have been thinking about starting a picture thread so that women will realise that if you train intensly like a bodybuilder you will not look like a dude.

My first proper training buddy was the BIGGEST, strongest lad in my gym, and it was the best thing I ever did for my body, completely tranformed my physique in about 9 -12 months.

I have never looked back, and I always train with the lads, like the lads now.

There are a couple of threads in the women's forum you could print out for her I have posted below.

This is the biggest issue for women with having a fantastic physique for life, deprogramming them what they think is true

1. Eating seriously low calorie diets

2. Weight training will make them look like a man

3. Being a serious cardio bunny is the best way to go

SO, some great books:

Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle

Stuart McRoberts Build Muscle, lose fat look great

(he uses Claire Garside as one of the models for exercises. She is last year's Brit natural figure and world champion, and she is 35, two kids you have to see her, she looks FAB)

I would also google 'natural bodybuilding' for her to see what natural female muscle looks like.

Most people think bodybuilding = steroids and women that look like men in bikinis.

SO not true, most women will NEVER put on any significant amount of muscle without using steroids, especially if they don't train balls to the walls.

I think Claire has a website, as does Trudy Wood, another gorgeous natural figure competitor (Kiwi muscle).

Here are a few great threads she might find interesting:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...lding-training/10-pounds-ugly-fat-581895.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...tone-but-i-don-t-want-get-too-big-583600.html

Top Bottom