Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why the fuck isnt this guy in jail?

i'm not sure how to explain this, but there seems to be more and more leniency given to child molesters in today's judicial system.

there are stories about this sort of stuff going on daily.

in fact, you will do less time on a child rape charge than you will do with a drug charge. go figure.

i wanna run a chainsaw through him

This is why I get pissed at our justice system.. I sat in a box for almost 4 years for collecting money from some very bad people, not tax payers.. And this punk is out and about? This is why I say anyone ever fucks with me or mine I handle that shit myself.

p0ink said:
i'm not sure how to explain this, but there seems to be more and more leniency given to child molesters in today's judicial system.

there are stories about this sort of stuff going on daily.

in fact, you will do less time on a child rape charge than you will do with a drug charge. go figure.

Obama (and this is not a joke) voted for a law to give sex offenders clemency when he was in the IL senate.

BTW the judge is probable a Democrat. Guaranteed.

Army Vet said:
Obama (and this is not a joke) voted for a law to give sex offenders clemency when he was in the IL senate.

Maybe he really is a mooslim? What was the name of that little girl Mohammed shagged?

But he's all about change.

The judge sounds like a moron. You don't usually delay jail time while awaiting appeal, especially on a serious charge.

There is a rare chance that the judge did this intending for someone to kill this fucker then when he gets tried let the killer off very easily. Would make sense to me.

EnderJE said:
Wow. Given that story, I'm amazed at the restraint that the family showed. I would like to think that I would have the same restraint, but I'm fearful that I would try to kill him.

i'm not fearful of killing any pos that lays their hands on one of my kids. . .

Big_BK said:
There is a rare chance that the judge did this intending for someone to kill this fucker then when he gets tried let the killer off very easily. Would make sense to me.

Interesting theory and sort of makes sense. Nevertheless, I would not risk letting this dirt bag hurt another child. The problem I have with these types of articles is that we don't hear the judge's reason for doing this. Maybe there is a solid reason for the judge to let him out. Maybe he felt the evidence against the guy was very weak. I'm just speculating. I can't be too outraged without knowing the judge's reason for this decision.

Top Bottom