Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why should i get beastdrol?

A life time lololol Its legal in the US. Not legal in your country or Canada,uk,and about 20 other countries. Its a real steroid and these countries no this. Hence why its banned there. Sorry bro.

Steroids are legal in Canada little man. You're just... uh... not supposed to purchase them. Or sell them.

And Canadian customs aren't nearly as uptight as everybody thinks they are.

Can you PLEASE list which countries these products are not shippable to?

Are they allowed to be shipped to Switzerland?

It's a legit substitute for an oral. So if you want something as a addition to a cycle, a kick start, or just pre-workout, you can get it quickly and legally and with no worries. That along makes it a nice deal.

Not legal in your country or Canada,uk,and about 20 other countries. Its a real steroid and these countries no this. Hence why its banned there.

hmmmmm. you cant ship to uk, because its "not legal"
i dont quite understand this, seeing as possesion of steroids for personal use is not illegal here, but you're saying that an otc supp is?
i was hoping to try this(superdrol), along with a few PP bits, 2 months or so ago, unfortunately broke my leg so there wasn't much point, now im out of plaster, starting to train again and you're saying you cant ship to the uk? im disappointed. looks like it will have to be the good ol' faithful test/dbol.

Well Needtoo,

You make a pretty damn convincing case. I am not ready to take it now, but I figure when I am ready, it will be sold out, so I placed an order.

I also added a bottle of your Needtoo Sleep Aid, just for good measure.

Thanks for the info everyone!

if you take this product for 4-6 weeks as described in the middle of a test cycle, do you think itl be fun?

would you have to do anything special, like ween yourself off or pop some AI? no, right? cause it doesnt convert to estrogen...

so you can just stop midway through ur test, finish running that, and just do all ur PCT at the end?

how much would it cost for a 4-6 week cycle booster of beastdrol

if you take this product for 4-6 weeks as described in the middle of a test cycle, do you think itl be fun?

would you have to do anything special, like ween yourself off or pop some AI? no, right? cause it doesnt convert to estrogen...

so you can just stop midway through ur test, finish running that, and just do all ur PCT at the end?

how much would it cost for a 4-6 week cycle booster of beastdrol

i just told you all of this in chat!

Well Needtoo,

You make a pretty damn convincing case. I am not ready to take it now, but I figure when I am ready, it will be sold out, so I placed an order.

I also added a bottle of your Needtoo Sleep Aid, just for good measure.

Thanks for the info everyone!

you will love the needto sleep bro.

Top Bottom