Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why does taking juice mean you're "cheating yourself"

bgdaddysmooth

I just don't get it. To me, it's just a snappy come back that people have been using for years. The mean has been lost and, IMO, was never there. The negetive connotation of it still exists, though, and I'm here to dispel it.

Look at it this way. The act of cheating inherently goes along with competition. In some respects, I can see the cheating issue, but by no means do I see the logic in "cheating yourself". If a person competes in pro sports (BBing, football, etc.), yes, you could consider it cheating against other players who do not use. But this is cheating against others, not yourself.

What about the people who don't compete? Who are we competing with? I don't know about you guys, I compete against myself and myself alone. I try to "win" against the physique I had the day prior. Well now, if I'm the only one in the competition, there's no one out there who can determine what the rules of the competition are other than me. If I say gear is OK, the gear is OK. It's as simple as that.

Some might say you're cheating your body health wise. Gear is not unlike any other drug. If you use it the way it was intended, you'll be fine. If you ABUSE the drug, then, yes, you will hurt yourself. There are some AS out there that I will never touch b/c they are too dangerous when compared to other AS. Anadrol and synthol come to mind here. I'm not knocking guys who use them, I'm just saying I won't use them.

So bring on the flames all you "natural guys". If you haven't done it and you're jacked, good for you. Just don't come around dissing me b/c I use it.

One more thing, most you guys who are "natural" can take that arguement and shove it up your ass. If you've ever taken a supplement of any kind, you're not natural. I hate to break it to you guys, ALL supplements are synthetically made by man, not nature. I mean seriously, to get the amount of creatine some guys take naturally, you'd have to eat an obscene amount of red meat every day. And don't even get me started on the prohormones. If you guys want to call yourselves anything, say you're "legal" BBers, cause that's all you are.

It cuase they're too scared to make such a commitment is all... I mean I worried at first about hair loss, shrunken nuts but I still had my resovle.. And I don't even get acne from juice. Gotta love that.

Cheating is just something natural recreational weight lifters call it bc they don't have the nuts to go all out. They are just jealous and want to dismiss your hard work, dedication, and results with "oh your on roids, you cheated". People tend to think steroids are "instant muscles", and you really didn't have to work for it.

Jimsbbc and Crazy1 have the right idea. I thought it was going to be a "miracle" drug the first time I took. Well, let's just say I experienced significant growth in my midsection.

The_One said:
Well if you can say that ,then i can say...you are a dumbass and in the long run you will get what you deserve.....:D

yeap, I'm a BIG motherfucker now, and in the long run I'll be even BIGGER.....I'm happy with that. :D

The_One said:
Well if you can say that ,then i can say...you are a dumbass and in the long run you will get what you deserve.....:D

Wow, that was a snappy comeback. Here's a rebuttle. I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. If you want to argue with intellect and logic, I encourage you to do so. Otherwise, you keep all of your arguements on the playground.

The_One said:
Had any post cycle depression lately ? what about roid rage ,i think you are having some now. hehe

keeping "most" of your gain's ?

how's the hair line ? acne ?

how's the ol' liver ? heart ? kidney's ?:D

never had roid rage or depression. I've kept all of my gains. No problem with hair line or acne. Everything is working just fine for me. If you educate yourself to the proper precautions, you'll be fine.

I think someone is making excuses to talk himself out of using any gear. Side effects are grossly exaggerated.

The_One said:
Had any post cycle depression lately ? what about roid rage ,i think you are having some now. hehe

keeping "most" of your gain's ?

how's the hair line ? acne ?

how's the ol' liver ? heart ? kidney's ?:D

For christs sake man! Will you quit looking at the media and so called "professionals" for your info. The basic fact of the matter is this, asprin kills more people every year than steroids ever will. You spit all these things about steroids when you have never taken them. Hell, I got more acne on weiders shit than I have ever gotten no juice. As far as roid rages go...if you were a prick before taking juice...you are a prick after. So until you have taken them first hand...please go take your boron and "THE BEAST" supplements that Weider and Musclemag pimp you out for!

Top Bottom