Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do men get circumsized in the U.S?

I love it, EF is now a peer-reviewed journal?

Where have you been deebs? This happens every time someone copy/pastes something trying to sound like an expert. They're always called out on it. At least that's how it's been since I've been around EF the last almost 10 years.

the best way to settle this is a flight-and-fight.

ceo, strangebow, it's on. location: kansas city, ks. date: next tuesday. get your plane tickets now, ngrs.
after I whoop his ass I'd like to fight you for calling me strangebow

Actually if your mama made the call to trim your cawk I think she has to stand up for your cawk not you.

Is your mama on EF?

I knew the 'text book' reasons, unlike you I have actually been tested on this. I was talking more real life instances. I have worked in neonatal/labor and delivery/pre/postpartum. I have even helped in over a dozen circumcisions. I also had a 2 year live in girlfriend that was a mid-wife. I am pretty well versed on this subject Ms. google expert.

I was more so referencing how my penis has been caused direct damage from not having a permanent condom wrapped around it in real terms; since I have never suffered from infection nor have I witnessed it 1st or 2nd hand. To say that it protects it from excrement and urine is ridiculous. i have seen far more umbilicus infections occur than circumcision related infections.

I understand that it desensitizes it a bit; which in all honesty I don't mind since I like to last longer than 10min; and I understand about the glandular protection(in essence the 'g-spot'). I have never walked naked through a sand storm, nor do I intend to...so I think I may be in the clear there.

It seems my initial question was lost in translation. It was more rhetorical and cynical in nature rather than literal. But I will ask in all seriousness, what are your credentials on this subject other than google search, copy/paste extraordinaire?

disclaimer:
I am not saying any one is better than the other, but fuck...you have to stand up for your cawk

Top Bottom