Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do men get circumsized in the U.S?

bruce9241

Banned
I thought circumsizing a new born child was a Jewish thing. Howcome people get circumsized in America?

I wasn't born in the U.S so I'm not circumsized, but have always wondered why they still do it.

It's not like we're living in the 10th century and soap/water isn't available. Most of us take one to two showers a day anyways so the whole cleanliness issue really isn't even an issue.

you just opened yourself to a fair amount of crap I suspect.

+ 90% of the worlds male pop. isn't but that won't matter...

someone in here is gonna have something to say about your cock turtleneck

Circumcision caught on in the Victorian era all over the English-speaking world. It was promoted as a panacaea for all sorts of physical and psychological ailments, and was thought to prevent the evils of masturbation. I think it was a combination of Dr. Kellog promoting it as part of his line of quackery, and Queen Victoria having her offspring done by a Mohel. Anyway it was quite the trend for a while.

It slowly died off outside the USA and Canada, and was eliminated virtually overnight in the UK when they enacted their National Health system and it didn't pay for optional cosmetic procedures.

It's a stupid pointless tribal practice that should have faded into obscurity centuries ago.

My father wasn't
He's a clean guy
At age 60 he had to get it chopped due to infections

have fun when that time comes

lol....I think its a barbaric practice
Im pretty horrified by the idea of strapping down a newborn baby to cut off a part of his tackle (tackle=penis for those that will pounce on my non-grammar grammar) and the poor little thing looks wretched for weeks after. It can't be comfortable.

Anyway the AMA propoganda machine has decided recently to justify the practice by skewed statistics on coorelation between circumcision and lowed hiv/aids incidence in africa.
I don't buy it.
Whenever I hear a woman bitch about it I'm like....are you dating a guy that actually showers or what??

Smegma is actually antibacterial and antifungal so I'm guessing there was a something kinda funky goin on with grandpas quipment, maybe not retracted in a really long time?

Last edited:
lol....I think its a barbaric practice
Im pretty horrified by the idea of strapping down a newborn baby to cut off a part of his tackle (tackle=penis for those that will pounce on my non-grammar grammar) and the poor little thing looks wretched for weeks after. It can't be comfortable.

Anyway the AMA propoganda machine has decided recently to justify the practice by skewed statistics on coorelation between circumcision and lowed hiv/aids incidence in africa.
I don't buy it.
Whenever I hear a woman bitch about it I'm like....are you dating a guy that actually showers or what??

Smegma is actually antibacterial and antifungal so I'm guessing there was a something kinda funky goin on with grandpas quipment, maybe not retracted in a really long time?

so ur bf/husband is uncircumcized? eek!

r

Top Bottom