Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whoever is in charge of shipping for NTBM is a sick individual

Ordered some Forma Stanzol and a hour later I get an email saying my product has shipped. Now that's service lol. Free shipping at that. Big props. Great products and great service is hard to come by these days.

Ordered some Forma Stanzol and a hour later I get an email saying my product has shipped. Now that's service lol. Free shipping at that. Big props. Great products and great service is hard to come by these days.

That is my experience with them too...ordered Beast yesterday, it will be here tomorrow...service with a smile!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Not saying we never have problems but this is the type of service that is generally experienced when shopping with NTBM.

Not saying we never have problems but this is the type of service that is generally experienced when shopping with NTBM.

Yes it is, typically 2-3 day shipping from time order placed...as every company has there are uncontrollable or unforeseen instances that may hinder this from time to time, but a high percentage of the time NTBM will have your order to you domestically within 3 days...that is truly phenomenal customer service that you can count on!

I've ordered a few things from them over the past couple of years and have been very impressed. It was delightfully hilarious seeing the shipping order coming in an hour or so after I placed the order.

Never seen that before. The package arrived in two days i believe.

Even more hilarious that I log onto elite after a long hiatus and find this thread.

I was a member at elite around 03-04 (spent hours on the search function then for my first cycle :))and re-registered cause I lost my user info. Found it in 08 and posted a few times, but now I only have 2 posts lol. Don't know how that happened.

But, I must say this a great motherfucking community of bros!

:garza:

I've ordered a few things from them over the past couple of years and have been very impressed. It was delightfully hilarious seeing the shipping order coming in an hour or so after I placed the order.

Never seen that before. The package arrived in two days i believe.

Even more hilarious that I log onto elite after a long hiatus and find this thread.

I was a member at elite around 03-04 (spent hours on the search function then for my first cycle :))and re-registered cause I lost my user info. Found it in 08 and posted a few times, but now I only have 2 posts lol. Don't know how that happened.

But, I must say this a great motherfucking community of bros!

:garza:
welcome back my good friend and if you need any help getting into the old account hit me up I will work with EF Shanna ( customer support admin) to get you set up my friend

We will have some problems with the transition from Shanna To the new head of customer service Dan but as always we will work to perfect it and always keep customers happy... Now that people know it is no longer shanna doing the shipping we have had a huge increase to customers trying to tell us they are missing products too orders.
We started taking digital picture logs of all boxes before they get tapped up and sent off. WHY? Well Im sorry but we know a lot of people have been flat out lying and trying to take advantage of Our niceness. Packing slips will be in every box from now on ( should have been to start with) and no ones getting sent anything extra period!!! The new head of shipping is not a retard..

Get this?? When you call customer support now and even if I am not around OMG Dan knows supplements!!! Has worked as the manger of a GNC for Years just like my other new Employee. Has been personally training with me for 5 months now and he is a absolute beast!!! He will be posting more often on all forums soon and Ill make sure you guys get to see his before and after Needto training/N2Bm sups photos lol.. he was in good shape before now its just retarded lol...

Lindsay Who I some times call my VP of operations ( because she literally runs my life now lol) My secretary has been with us almost a year now and she knows the company almost inside and out. She also helps with customer support and other things for you guys.. I my self am finely getting my own personal life/house back in order and Killing time is fast approaching..

I live my life as a almost completely open book to all of you guys. Not just in business, helping on the forums but my entire life. You guys are all family to me or good friends and even just my customers mean more to me then anyone could ever think.. So Most of you know more about me and my life then you would ever know about any other company owner or even leader of a forum like this... I want you guys to know exactly why things are how they are, when they are and more... I have carried many of you on my shoulders and or lifted you up in down times. I have no shame asking for the same in return when things go wrong in my life...

we are all set and things are back to perfect

Reactions: ceo
Good to hear brother...there is always a transition stage with new.employees, and I have worked with Lindsay before and she is great!

Dan is the man...all good!

Top Bottom