Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whoever is in charge of shipping for NTBM is a sick individual

We will have some problems with the transition from Shanna To the new head of customer service Dan but as always we will work to perfect it and always keep customers happy... Now that people know it is no longer shanna doing the shipping we have had a huge increase to customers trying to tell us they are missing products too orders.
We started taking digital picture logs of all boxes before they get tapped up and sent off. WHY? Well Im sorry but we know a lot of people have been flat out lying and trying to take advantage of Our niceness. Packing slips will be in every box from now on ( should have been to start with) and no ones getting sent anything extra period!!! The new head of shipping is not a retard..

Get this?? When you call customer support now and even if I am not around OMG Dan knows supplements!!! Has worked as the manger of a GNC for Years just like my other new Employee. Has been personally training with me for 5 months now and he is a absolute beast!!! He will be posting more often on all forums soon and Ill make sure you guys get to see his before and after Needto training/N2Bm sups photos lol.. he was in good shape before now its just retarded lol...

Lindsay Who I some times call my VP of operations ( because she literally runs my life now lol) My secretary has been with us almost a year now and she knows the company almost inside and out. She also helps with customer support and other things for you guys.. I my self am finely getting my own personal life/house back in order and Killing time is fast approaching..

I live my life as a almost completely open book to all of you guys. Not just in business, helping on the forums but my entire life. You guys are all family to me or good friends and even just my customers mean more to me then anyone could ever think.. So Most of you know more about me and my life then you would ever know about any other company owner or even leader of a forum like this... I want you guys to know exactly why things are how they are, when they are and more... I have carried many of you on my shoulders and or lifted you up in down times. I have no shame asking for the same in return when things go wrong in my life...

we are all set and things are back to perfect

This is why i love this company. Man gives an explanation when really, none was needed. Nate love it brother!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I agree. One time I got something extra in my order and PMED needto to let him know. He said it was no biggie.

Anybody taking advantange or lying about missing something is an idiot.

Shipping has always been fast with ntbm. This last one came in 3 days. 3 days from Mass to Cali. Can't be much farther apart (on the mainland at least, hey Dylan?) and it still gets to my door in 3 days!

Nate, tell Dan to keep up the good work!

This is why i love this company. Man gives an explanation when really, none was needed. Nate love it brother!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

We try to stand out in as many ways as we can. Its been tough for me this past 5 months slowly separating from the love of my life has not been the best experience I have ever been through. In fact emotionally it has been Hell for me and at times I have felt like the weight of it all is going to crush me. My N2BM team/Family has carried me and some parts of the company on its shoulders for a wile now and i can not thank them all enough..

I can not lie or cover up the story any longer. My wife and I have been falling apart for almost a year now, 5 months of bad fights and now the last 2 months of just str8 hell on my heart and it looks as though there is just no hope for me to ever win her back over into my life I messed up things to much...

Now i have to face the the hard cold fact I am alone without my childhood love.. I grew up with her and my entire life has involved her and it kills me so much to look out over the future of my life and not see here in it. Its a thought that makes me want to jump off a bridge. So please forgive me for being off my game this past couple months and forgive me if I am still off my game for another month or two... Just know It is only because I am missing the best part of me. And I am now learning to grow and become a person of my own without her there to help me be the greatest man I know that she made me into. When she had my back I was superman and now I am lucky if I can muster up the strength to get to the gym and get to some emails.

My children and their future, along with the love I have for all of you guys here is the last threads holding my life together right now... That and I guess the wave of single woman knocking down the door to get at me and fighting over me at least makes me feel worth something some times. But falling in comparison to how she does. It is what it is now though and I must pull up the boot straps and get my feet walking down the hard road to recovery and healing from the pain...

I will be back to 100% killing it some day though guys. Time does heal everything or at least for my sake I truly hope it does.. I still have the bomb shell that is going to get dropped on me some day when she finely finds another man and I have to watch him walk around with the love of my life under his arm.. so Im waiting on that bomb shell and I guess thats the last hell i will have to endure before my life can go on and heal completely...

I am always going to be here and always going to be working as hard as i can though.. You all know I have gone through things and always come out better and stronger when its over... I love you guys and thank you all so much for the support... Thats what Elite is all about... Its about helping each other and we all do our part.

Nate bro you are one of the hardest working good hearted guys out there. You are like family to alot of us and we will be here no matter what to do anything we can when a good bro needs it.

I speak for alot of the bros here when I say you are a stand up man and well deserving of all the good going on in your life.

You have been down before and you picked yourself up and built an empire. This time around you have all of us to help.

We all.have your back buddy and I really do hope you find some consolation knowing how many bros are supporting you.

You got alot of good years ahead of you my friend! Keep killing shit in life, not jusy the gym.

Good things happen to good people

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Hey needto if ya ever feel like like ya need to talk with someone just give me a shout. I've been through the same thing, but I know you don't want to here that. The thing that helped me out the most was just being with my children

Nate bro you are one of the hardest working good hearted guys out there. You are like family to alot of us and we will be here no matter what to do anything we can when a good bro needs it.

I speak for alot of the bros here when I say you are a stand up man and well deserving of all the good going on in your life.

You have been down before and you picked yourself up and built an empire. This time around you have all of us to help.

We all.have your back buddy and I really do hope you find some consolation knowing how many bros are supporting you.

You got alot of good years ahead of you my friend! Keep killing shit in life, not jusy the gym.

Good things happen to good people

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Well said brother

Top Bottom