Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whoever is in charge of shipping for NTBM is a sick individual

Nate bro you are one of the hardest working good hearted guys out there. You are like family to alot of us and we will be here no matter what to do anything we can when a good bro needs it.

I speak for alot of the bros here when I say you are a stand up man and well deserving of all the good going on in your life.

You have been down before and you picked yourself up and built an empire. This time around you have all of us to help.

We all.have your back buddy and I really do hope you find some consolation knowing how many bros are supporting you.

You got alot of good years ahead of you my friend! Keep killing shit in life, not jusy the gym.

Good things happen to good people

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

This Iron Angel ^^^ BB very well said, and I will add a few things here as well...we love and are concerned for you bro...and at times a little nervous about NTBM...but this has put some ease to my mind and I know many others. Brother, we are your family...reach out to us, don't be too proud to ask for assistance, we are a fucking team...and I know there are many of us who will drop what we are doing, take a day off work, to help keep this company...this empire a float. Heartache sucks...been there, done that...just buried one of my best friends last Thursday who I have been close with since 1983...he was 5 months younger than me, complications from medication given to him after his shoulder surgery...I reached out for help, and my brothers came through for me...and that is what it is all about here...brotherhood, so if shit needs to get done, and there are a lot of intelligent bros here who have skill, can help out with whatever...we will do it bro! You are not alone, you are in the company of so many who think the world of you, and bros who you have helped and want to return it to you at a time of need. Just reach out and grab our hands bro, don't disappear, reach out and grab my fucking hand and all of us will help you get through the rough...do you hear what I am saying to you bro, we are here for the Iron Angel bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Absolutely MA. Thats what good friends do!

We are here Nate, just say the word!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Cant wait for cake batter to be in stock to try.

The flavor makes my mouth water, hopefully tastes as good as it sounds.

Sent from Canada

Family comes first. I've got a big ole heart too so I can only imagine how you feel. That's why we have to fall back on our friends to help pull us through the hard times. Keep your head up and learn from your mistakes. We're all human. You've got great support around you just gonna take time.

Nate we love you bro! We are here and you take all the time you need. You have entrusted us with your lifes work bro and it is something i do not take lightly. If there is anything at all that we can do to help you through this time you just name it. It will be done bro. Prayers going up for you guys and your children. We miss you bro but totally understand the position you are in brother.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Nate we love you bro! We are here and you take all the time you need. You have entrusted us with your lifes work bro and it is something i do not take lightly. If there is anything at all that we can do to help you through this time you just name it. It will be done bro. Prayers going up for you guys and your children. We miss you bro but totally understand the position you are in brother.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Agreed here

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Hey guys, sorry to jump in like that.. And it's my first post.. Although i have been researching and surfing around for awhile now...
Just wondering if mrsupps and needtobuildmuscle, ship to ASIA? And will there be any problem?
Ordered a few handphone misc stuffs from the US before. Got stuck for so long at the USPS place/customs in the states, eventually not getting my orders even though my credit card was charged. Pretty much wary of online/overseas shopping now. Please advice. Thanks!

AND TO.... needtogetass
reading around the forum, you seems like a really nice person, helping out whenever you can. Hope all is well and great with you man.
I have sent you a pm! Thanks!!

Needto, I have to say Lindsay was pretty amazing, it was like 1 am when i sent her and email about Katandrol when i found out about the ban, and she got back to me first thing in the morning that you had some in stock, so i took the two hour trip from fall river up to you. I just wish i had discovered your store and products sooner, they are hands down the best i have ever used... I gotta try GEAR next

Top Bottom