Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whoever is in charge of shipping for NTBM is a sick individual

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I placed a hefty order on friday morning... and today monday, its not even noon eastern time and i live far away from MA and the mailman walks up to my house and leaves me a big package. i never expected it would be from NTBM.

they must have literally shipped my product first thing friday and dropped it off. that is ridiculous.. and they also included a free sample of N2kts, they didn't have to do that at all but they did.. thats just the way those guys roll. oh and the shipping was free. i've ordered hundreds of things online and this is the fastest i have ever recieved anything. i wish every company i use for products were that fast, life would be so much easier. why they can't learn from companies like NTBM i have no idea

yup i live in canada ordered monday got my package friday, 2 samples of cinnamon bun whey, i'll be a life long customer thats for sure

I placed a hefty order on friday morning... and today monday, its not even noon eastern time and i live far away from MA and the mailman walks up to my house and leaves me a big package. i never expected it would be from NTBM.

they must have literally shipped my product first thing friday and dropped it off. that is ridiculous.. and they also included a free sample of N2kts, they didn't have to do that at all but they did.. thats just the way those guys roll. oh and the shipping was free. i've ordered hundreds of things online and this is the fastest i have ever recieved anything. i wish every company i use for products were that fast, life would be so much easier. why they can't learn from companies like NTBM i have no idea

absolutely unbelievable service bro... i get my packages in 3 days to fucking hawaii! free shipping to hawaii is unheard as it is but all the way from the east coast to me in 2-3 days is unbelievable!

great service without doubt

Same here guys. I am 2000 miles fromthem easy. I placed my order Friday AM and Monday Am they were on my door. NTBM has the best service around.

I'm in NorCal and it usually gets to me in 3 days...it is sitting at the post office at moment due to having my mail held while on vacation. It will be like Christmas morning tomorrow for me!!!

Also Steve...this great customer service and shipping...and its always FREE!!! No matter how many pounds it is it is the same price...FREE!!!

So when I seen people griping about the prices of the products going up a few dollars due to cost increases all across the board...I remind them of this! You can order 30 lbs of protein...and needto flips the bill for the shipping...so people needto stop whining about the prices for crying out loud!!!!

Yes my brothers...went to the post office today to pick up my mail and there was the nice big USPS box with the goodies inside! I was like a kid at Christmas :D...got home and opened it up, there was everything I ordered plus 3 sample packs of my favorite flavor N2KTS Green Apple! That my brothers is customer service...oh, and I like the new bottles that the N2 Guard comes in now, I like the Cobalt blue bottles with the dark midevil labels, great look and design!

Another successful shipment from my favorite supplement company!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom