Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Uses Squats & Variations Exclusively To Build Legs???

wnt2bBeast said:
they are similar i sometimes call it hacks too..the power squat also helped my deadlift a lot as well...

ya, power squat machine helped me go deeper, deads bring up my squat, i do squats then deads 3 days apart. its good shit. i just squatted 335 for 10 last time. i either wanna do 315x15-17 or 345x8 next time

I mean Squats, Front Squats, Barbell Hack Squats & Lunges. No Leg press! I'm sorry I should have been more clear in the beginning. :)

Lililston said:
I don't do ANY machine work either.. even though I have a leg extension/curl... Any of you do partial squats?? :qt:
some machines are good like the power squat i posted a link to above although you get leverage i can pack the machine out with 22 plates..not sure what you mean by partial squats, i squat ATF but when working with boxes i will do parallel and one slighlty below parallel..if you cant get para or below the weight is too heavy and you should bump it down until you can get low enough..

Dial_tone said:
I do extensions, hack squats and leg press. I want to drop about 20 lbs and strengthen my lower back before I start squating again.

There isn't a much better way to strengthen your lower back then squatting

Deadlifting too, crew9.

What's a Zercher Squat? Pictures? Info? Always up for new squatting variations.

By the way guys, what's the average height for a box for box squatting? I feel mine may be just a bit too high. I've heard 18" before, but what do they range from?

crew9 said:
There isn't a much better way to strengthen your lower back then squatting

deadlifts.

To build my legs, first thing when I walk into the gym is squats, x4 after a warmup, and then standing calf raises x4 after a warmup

Top Bottom