Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has done roids from their 20's on to their 30's?

I started juicing about 20 years ago in my 20s. Like Ulter said... we were low dose then. Now I down 2 grams a week of test.

What are the changes? More fakes. We didn't have any in the '80s... at least not that ever showed up here. Less variety. There was a lot of exotic juice that is long gone. Less pharmaceutical gear. Nobody took vet gear back then except for EQ. Chicks juicing. In the '70s and '80s a woman juicing was almost unheard of. Bev Francis broke the mold.

I peek out at about 250lbs with just juice. Doesnt matter how much I take. Going to have to go with slin and hgh now to bust through the 250lbs barrier. 1st cycle was 100 russian dbol, 2nd was 500mgs of laurabolin spread out over a month 3rd was 400mgs Test and 100 dbol, I followed that cycle with 2-3 sten amps a week 5th 6ht and 7th cycle was 2 primoteston a week 8th was 100mls of laurabolin and 2-3 sostenon redijects a week for about 6 months. This one got me to about 240lbs. Then I discovered the internet and have gone up to 2-4 grams a week and dont even count cycles anymore because I take far too much shit. As far as blood work , Im getting my first cholesterol test tomorrow. So we'll see how that goes. Blood pressure was 145 over 94 today. Doc said that was real high for my age. I didnt tell him about the juice yet, but I may........................galaxy

13 years and still going...

Im 41 and enjoying low dose gains beefed up with insulin.
I may go on another real cycle but I dont bare the sides as well as when younger. Time comes when you get older that other things begin to take more priority. I look damn better than 90% of the people around me and my age and thats good enough.
Ive been huge, now I want to look good.

I'm 39 and have never gone over 800mgs combined total of all drugs a week. The huge dose crew are either trying to make up for poor diet, train habits, or lack of gym time.

Never noticed galaxys avatar before..i'm assuming that is you. You are jacked bro, what are your stats? arms, chest..what kind of weight you pushin bro

Top Bottom