Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else has small balls?

hardbdygrl said:
girls can always tell if their man is on a cycle by the size of his balls!!!!!!!!!!!:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Maybe a smart girl like you. Truth be told, most girls are just plain stupid. They'll buy anything you sell them.

I think it has somethin to do with estrogen and trusting people :D

musclebones said:

Maybe a smart girl like you. Truth be told, most girls are just plain stupid. They'll buy anything you sell them.

I think it has somethin to do with estrogen and trusting people :D

:beer:

You got that one right!!! LOL

Mine are small now but I am on a cycle. The other day I grabbed my balls and noticed that they lost a good amount of size since I started my cycle. I have done a few cycles in the past and my balls never really decreased in size. But they are not small when I am off juice.

Just finished 1st cycle almost 3 weeks ago and my balls are very small. They always have been small but now they are almost gone! I dont really care but my wife said its sick and she wants them back. heh. Fri is first Day of clomid so mayble they will start to grow back soon.

KA-BAR said:
Just finished 1st cycle almost 3 weeks ago and my balls are very small. They always have been small but now they are almost gone! I dont really care but my wife said its sick and she wants them back. heh. Fri is first Day of clomid so mayble they will start to grow back soon.

Clomids will get them back to size.

Huevos

Mine are kinda small right now, coming off of a sustanon/winny cycle. Previous experience is that clomid will bring them back, but not like pre-gear.

Top Bottom