Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which ECA would you reccomend?

brwnidgrl

On Monday I will be beginning my 2 weeks off from clen and plan to take an ECA during the following two weeks before I resume the clen again. Which ECA would you guys recommend? Would you recommend that I make one myself or simply buy one, if so which would you recommend?

Thanks! ;)

So long as the content of ECA is the same, each brand is much the same. Some contain 'extras' such as HCA but in varying amounts.

I like Adipo too..but they all have the same basic shit in them..you are mainly paying for the name brand...

I like Thermogen by GEN, they are very reasonably priced and you only need to take 1 at a time instead of the numerous hydroxycut. When I want to add HCA I bought a large tub of a generic brand which meant I got a decent dose instead of the piddly little amount you often get with a multi-ingredient version.

I liked adipo -- until they added usnic acid to it (but it's expensive also). Hydroxycut good, but expensive. What I've landed on is:

The Stack (75 tabs) -- ISP Nutrition
Eat Less Burn More Fat (120 tabs) -- EconoSport

Both are dirt cheap (i.e. <$10) through Dave's Power Store (www.thepowerstore.com); both kick ass.

i thinking make ur own eca would be ur best shot! but if not ripped fuel gets me going like no other eca can.....

Top Bottom