Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where's the best place to buy quality weight training eqpmt for home (garage) gym?

i dont think any one whose name isnt dave tate, louis simmons, hannibal, or irish power can afford the stuff on elitefts.com so expensive!

it really depends on what you're buying. if you want a piece of shit, then buy a piece of shit. since equipment is a one time buy for alot of us then i would consider the more expensive, better built route. it just depends what your goals are and how much $ you are willing to spend.

I would say buy a quality power rack w/bench from www.elitefts.com and a good bar from them and then get the plates and dumbells from a local Sports authority or something. Do not mail order weights. Dave has racks w/ benches starting at 900$

OR....buy a piece of shit and a welder. probably be less expensive.. :)

you can always go with newyorkbarbells.com
they give you free shipping on alot of items and have good quality stuff. if you can't get it there or get it made, then dave always has the very top of the line and he won't shit you. give him a call.

Top Bottom