Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can i get nolvadex and clomid????

BigD83

guys, i just bought some m1t. got a few questions. im thinking about taking 15 mg aday about 3 caps does that sound ok? i'm trying to get some nolvadex and clomid for my pcts. but where can i purchase one for cheap? im taking the m1t for straight 3 weeks until i run my pct. is that ok?

main question. where can i get some damn pcts?

thanx guys.

p.s will i keep my gains after i get off this thing even if i dont take pcts?

myhealthmedcare.com

^I agree with this. You can't go wrong with these guys.

Most research compaines are good to go, I would however suggest you stay away from research kits and liquid research.

Last edited by a moderator:
georgie24 said:
i would go to the real doc. thats just me...

I just recieved another order from them took only 3 days, and its top notch stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know guys. i was running 300 mg cyp with 1mg l-dex and 40mg nolva and still grew tits. that stuff did not dent my oncoming gyno. it was all research stuff too. maybe ill try liqui-proviron next time. but for now ill use blister packs because i cant risk any further gyno development

georgie24 said:
i know guys. i was running 300 mg cyp with 1mg l-dex and 40mg nolva and still grew tits. that stuff did not dent my oncoming gyno. it was all research stuff too. maybe ill try liqui-proviron next time. but for now ill use blister packs because i cant risk any further gyno development

I feel you there...I always loved the old Anamarketing tabs...So I recently got some of the Arimidex tabs from an overseas friend...But they werent strong enough :eek2:

its scary bro, right now im on primo/winny and im starting to shut down. however i wont reach for test, i just ordered prop so ill see how 50mg ed treats me

Top Bottom