Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can i get nolvadex and clomid????

georgie24 said:
its scary bro, right now im on primo/winny and im starting to shut down. however i wont reach for test, i just ordered prop so ill see how 50mg ed treats me

A Primo and winny cycle in a low enough dosage should be a pretty easy PCT recovery...Throwing test in there for any length of time will make it more difficult :(

do you think proviron would give me some energy? im feeling withered and tired 90% of the time. the first couple of weeks where great! then my mojo/libido/energy starting headed south

georgie24 said:
its scary bro, right now im on primo/winny and im starting to shut down. however i wont reach for test, i just ordered prop so ill see how 50mg ed treats me

hows the proviron treating u

didnt get it yet bro! im getting very very lazy. its on order i just have to send in funds..like i said im very lethargic...i hope proviron helps

hey, im only trying this M1t stuff, whether it works or not. after this i will never take any kind of prohormone. i mean i wont grow tits or get soft and all that shit for just trying out one bottle right?? you guys are scaring me here. it's ganna for like 3 -4 weeks and i m through back to my old fashion natural ways.

georgie24 said:
didnt get it yet bro! im getting very very lazy. its on order i just have to send in funds..like i said im very lethargic...i hope proviron helps

yeah its the winny making you lethargic it does it to me also

i ran trex and clen through my whole winny run this time....besides your cutting..so why not?..what do ya think

I've already mentioned in other thread the site. You can find both there in tablet form and in various doses. These are generic products, their price is rather affordable and quality is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea ive always been conflicted on where to get it. obv Everyone on here is just going to push who ever is putting up the money/sponsorships.

Top Bottom