Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When should I expect the acne ?

cox

Hey fellas, I am starting my first cycle next week (Aratest 2500 only dont have other gear except Clomid and Nolvadex) and wanted to know will the acne more then likely start right off the bat or when I taper off towards the end of the cylce ? Is there anything I can do before hand to prent the acne from coming ?

All help appreciated........Hey Stang, thanks for all of the suggestions on preparring my cycle with the gear I have.

Im currently 29, stand 5'10 185 pounds..I'll give an update as to how my cylce works out.

Thanks fellas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you get a lot of acne when you went through puberty, if you did then you will most likely get it again. I am not prone to acne and don't get it at all. Why are you tepring the aratest, there really is no need to, just stop taking it and start your clomid two weeks after your last injection. Ways to prevent acne are wash your face, get some over the counter face products, and if it gets really bad see a dermatologist.

some have lots some few, just try it bro, everybodi's different

It will show up later in your cycle, or post cycle. With me, 100% of the acne comes 2 or 3 weeks after I'm done.

acne

Acne can and will start in when the test starts kicking in. With Aratest2500 that means usually around 2 weeks. Like the guy before said - if your vulnerable to it. Theres a vitamin you can take (i believe its panothenic acid) or something that will help reduce your outbreaks - double check the name. Also - the acne can last into and after your clomid therapy - it isnt unheard of. Just take lots of showers with anti-baterial soap. Good luck.

rxderrick
--
"The only easy day, was yesterday."

I had bad acnein HS, 16 years ago. Went to a derm and cleared it up in 8 months. Started my 1st cycle 3 weeks ago od sust and dbol. ABout a week ago, during week two, I started getting zits again for teh 1st time in 16 years. Then 3 days later it was TERRIBLE! I went from clear skin to pizza face in 3 days. Im 31 years old, 5'10 - 166lbs now. Anyway, I went to the derm 3 days ago and he gave me some meds but he says I wont see improvement for 3-4 weeks and it wont be clear for 3-4 months! Oh yea, when I started my cycle I was taking 2 grams of B-5 a day and tanning 3X a week to try t o prevent the zits but it dodnt work. If you are prone to acne B-5 wont do shit, niether will showering twice a day, as zits can not be cured by cleaning 20 times a day. In any case, I would start by taking oxy 5 or something fornow, in the morning and at night. Always apply it 30 minutes after you wash your face with a gentle cleanser. This may help keep it from sprouting out. Good luck!

It's not a cure, its a method of prevention. If your going to get them - your gonna get em. Theres no reason someone shouldnt try to prevent them. B-5 may not work for you - but it has worked for others.

rxderrick
--
"The only easy day, was yesterday."

Bro, I am off training for a while as my acne got so severe on my chest that I couldnt train with the pain, it is just spot on top of spot, I got some within 2 months of starting test then 5 months further into it I upped my dose and I was struck severley with it, all the prevention in the world didnt help me, the only real thing is accutane, If you are worried then I would advise you getting some to hand incase you need it. I am now on 2000mg flucloxacillin daily to try and control an infection that got in, Very very painful, be careful guys.
I only had a few spots through 10- 21 years of age, and now at 27-28 I am ruins !!
Advice to you is rotate the strong androgens with cycles of mild anabolics if you are staying on, or otherwise do 10 weeks on and 5-6 weeks off.

Top Bottom