Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What’s your training superstition?

enrage

What's your training superstition that you must do before or during your workout. I have one.
Before i do my set of squats, the bar has to be dead even in the middle of rack. I don't know why i feel i have to do it but either way its my superstition. Maybe by doing so I will see the white buffalo when doing squats. who knows. " Squat till you see the white buffalo"

yeah i do the same thing with having the bar lined up perfectly in the middle. also if i don't have two hot fitness chicks rubbing my fat balls calling me "all time greatest iron master" in between sets of deadlifts i just get all kinds of screwed up mentally and have to leave the gym.

I have to where plaid workout shorts...there so fu<king ugly...but no one else would where them. I like that, I've had people come up to me like we see htey way you dress outside the gym and you look good, then you where those shorts in here what gives. I'm like I'm not trying to impress anyone, and I've always had good luck wearing these shorts. I have like 5 different pair of ripped torn nasty looking plaid shorts....it's just my thing.

I have to make sure that whatever bench im using is exactly lined up even with the wall/mirror or tiles on the ceiling. dont know why, just makes me feel off center or something.

-max

I have to take a drink from both water fountains at my gym before I start working out. If I don't, I can't concentrate.

damn....I thought I was the only one with superstitions.....this is some funny shit....I'm with maximized.....I have to have whatever bench or seat I'm using is lined up with the tiles on the floor, if they're not lined up I fell of balanced for some reason.

Top Bottom