Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your self image like?

Something else that is really bothering me lately.

I've been working pretty damn hard the last year+ trying to change my outlook on life, mostly with women. I truly believe I have gotten about 90% past my misogynistic former self (fuck you mavafanculo!) and have also, somewhere along the lines, found myself not really interested in random one night fucks with club chicks. I actually felt....shame....a while ago post-coitus (sp?).

Anyway, b/c of this seemingly positive change in my mindset, my sex life has taken a nose dive. Now, it's not the "not having sex as often as I used to" thing that bothers me - truthfully, dry spells never really bothered me much - it's just the fact that when I was waking around like a fucking testosteroned up animal growling with sharp teeth and fuck-enraged blood coursing thru my body all whilst viewing women as pieces of meat I just wanted to tear to shreds and drink their blood, pussy just RAN to me.

Now that I am trying to sheath that beast, it's mucs, much different. I guess this is what aap-type dudes have been describing to me all their lives. Fuck, it's boring.

KillahBee said:
Something else that is really bothering me lately.

it's just the fact that when I was waking around like a fucking testosteroned up animal growling with sharp teeth and fuck-enraged blood coursing thru my body all whilst viewing women as pieces of meat I just wanted to tear to shreds and drink their blood, pussy just RAN to me.

Now that I am trying to sheath that beast, ...

Fuck, it's boring.

Is this goober for real? No one is that delusional and full of themselves in real life are they?

covergrl80 said:
Only that douche bag.. can he see this? :worried:
To have me on ignore, he sure hangs on my every word and even starts threads about it.

It's okay, though, because he has me "stuck on the realness." What the fuck does that even mean?

:lmao:

i was thinking about this today because someone said i'm like a sophisticated hippie.

i like that. i am that, i think.

i think for the most part i'm seen as artistic and free spirited, happy and a little goofy. that's pretty much how i am 99% of the time unless i'm mad, which doesn't happen very often.

i have worked hard to create a professional image when I work
usually though I have been told I come off as pretty intimidating to people when they first meet me
then they get to know me and I feel I am a friendly, optimistic, thoughtful friend.

i have never really suffered from self image problems.

Top Bottom