Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your self image like?

jd_uk

How do you see yourself? Do you see yourself in a positive way or a negative way? How do you think people see you? IS there any side of you that you feel embarassed about?

Just wondering...

Personally i seem to go through phases, for a long while i've had a very good self image but recently i've realised that i havn't been my usual confident and happy self. It's good that i've realised though as i can now correct it.

usually it is very good.

Now, I'm not so happy about being so big. I don't dress nicely because none of my clothese fit. It makes me not want to do other stuff. It just snowballed.

Lol ^^^

Me honestly.

People see me as Sweet and Funny ( it really does suck) oh and i can talk my way out of anything...

so but people assume they can take my sweetness for weakness but thats not the case.

oh and someone said i have alot of ampahty....

Just to point out, this thread isn't just about physical appearance.

crazyjoe...even though you're joking, my body is one side of me that i'm always confident about. For me it's more of a mental thing. I feel like i've 'gone into my shell recently'...life does that to you sometimes if you're not careful.

heatherrae said:
usually it is very good.

Now, I'm not so happy about being so big. I don't dress nicely because none of my clothese fit. It makes me not want to do other stuff. It just snowballed.

I'm sure that happens to every pregnant lady at some stage. Just make sure it's only temporary and that your confidence comes back when he/she pops out!

I THINK

people IRL see me as nice, accepting girl who loves to have fun. I try to enjoy life as much as I can.

I dress nice ; and always look pulled together ; and I'm not one of those people who try and impress you with the things that I have. I am ; and belive I appear to be to others, more practical.

One thing I do know is that I'm a very accepting person. I have lots and lots of friends, and i think it because I accept everyone for who they are. :) :)

(which means I'll drink a beer with just about anyone)

I would say thats a good self image. :)

jd_uk said:

crazyjoe...even though you're joking, my body is one side of me that i'm always confident about. For me it's more of a mental thing. I feel like i've 'gone into my shell recently'...life does that to you sometimes if you're not careful.
Trust me, I know how ya feel. :)

jd_uk said:

I've been there; and I just force myself to get out there and have a good time!!!!

Top Bottom