Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your self image like?

jd_uk said:
How do you see yourself? Do you see yourself in a positive way or a negative way? How do you think people see you? IS there any side of you that you feel embarassed about?

Just wondering...

Personally i seem to go through phases, for a long while i've had a very good self image but recently i've realised that i havn't been my usual confident and happy self. It's good that i've realised though as i can now correct it.
i feel rather positive about myself but Im not overly-confident. im pretty aware of my true capabilities. as well as my limits. embarrassed? just being fatty. kinda of embarrassing. probably the only thing I dont like about myself. other than fattiness, I'm pretty much an awesome person.

javaguru said:
It ain't easy being a high value male with morals....
:lmao:

you sound like someone else on the board. Are you mocking someone?

javaguru said:
I try to push everyone's buttons....
I gotta take myself off to bed.

I normally wear a size 7 shoes, and can't shove them into an 8 1/2 right now. Gotta prop those puppies up. :bawling:

Nighty night all.

heatherrae said:
I gotta take myself off to bed.

I normally wear a size 7 shoes, and can't shove them into an 8 1/2 right now. Gotta testosterone propionate those puppies up. :bawling:

Nighty night all.
I've been here since 2001 and have less than 15k posts...you've been here since 2006 and are on pace to double mine soon... :worried:

i look in the mirror every 10 seconds

Top Bottom