Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your self image like?

People think I am a bit egotistical (not about appearance tho), a bit crazy, pretty weird, very obnoxious, annoying to talk to cause I just shit on anything having to do with pop culture or small talk and that's pretty much all anyone has to say, smartass, fun to be around.

That's the majority of people. The few people who are independent enough to actually see thru the bullshit and the "fuck you" facade I put up (to fuck with people and weed out the boring ones) get to know a really loyal person, someone who has a lot of love to give, and someone who has their own insecurities.

Self image?

I tend to be way too hard on myself. I've had such a negative and defeating internal voice for years (alot to do with my parents). Caused me to be incredibly insecure...despite others outside approval. But im getting better now...

had a ton of pressure on me since i was little. smartest kid in my fam, had the entrepeneurial spirit since i was like 8 years old, and everyone that ever knew me always said i was destined for greatness(teachers, bosses, co workers etc). I guess it pissed people off when i failed or didnt live up to expectations so quickly. My extreme ADHD,OCD and disorganization played a big part in this and people couldn't understand.

but as i grow older i guess i'm realizing my qualities are very unique and learning to address my weaknesses, and more importantly play to my strengths. I view myself in alot better light now.

some people tend to think i'm arrogant (because i'm smart and grew up well off), and i'm direct. i don't hold many feelings back. but like killah said about himself, once you get past the fact i'm a ballbuster you find someone that's loyal to the end and will do anything for someone close to them. i'm definetely a good person, with good ethics and alot of ambition...i just haven't put all the pieces in place for my success

KillahBee said:
People think I am a bit egotistical (not about appearance tho), a bit crazy, pretty weird, very obnoxious, annoying to talk to cause I just shit on anything having to do with pop culture or small talk and that's pretty much all anyone has to say, smartass, fun to be around.

That's the majority of people. The few people who are independent enough to actually see thru the bullshit and the "fuck you" facade I put up (to fuck with people and weed out the boring ones) get to know a really loyal person, someone who has a lot of love to give, and someone who has their own insecurities.

^^really good at directions...

My SELF image: probably at its highest its ever been. It's great to get past the highschool and college years of trying to shard to figure yourself, everyone else and the world out. I"m totally comfortable with myself now (not complacent tho) and very willing to accept the path I chose.

Pretty shitty view of my body tho, but that's all changing.

Defiant.

jacked, gorgeous, 12 inch hammer cock, and an awesome personality.

thats what my myspace blog says anyway.

KillahBee said:
^^really good at directions...

My SELF image: probably at its highest its ever been. It's great to get past the highschool and college years of trying to shard to figure yourself, everyone else and the world out. I"m totally comfortable with myself now (not complacent tho) and very willing to accept the path I chose.

Pretty shitty view of my body tho, but that's all changing.

I did the same thing:

my SELF image is good! what other people see in me is ultimately what I see in myself. Nice ; fun ; accepting ; lots of friends ; I like to laugh ; cute ; practical. oh yeah, NOT good at directions. lol

that is all

My self image changes by the minute. I see myself as pretty much invincible 98% of the time, but when my confidence takes a shot it takes quite a bit for me to right the ship. No one will see it, but if I lose at something I beat myself up way longer than I should.

I don't know how others really see me. I think because my head is shaved and I'm reasonably built I come off as intimidating until people get to know me. Also, even though I've been here (UT) for 10 years, I'm still very Philly and some of these mo-mo's don't "get" me. Anyone I've worked with knows I'm the guy that will do anything to get something done and they trust me to be fair with who they refer. That means a lot to me and I guess is pretty positive. Fuck, I don't know.

timtim said:
jacked, gorgeous, 12 inch hammer cock, and an awesome personality.

thats what my myspace blog says anyway.
:lmao:

Is this that one guy? What was his name again? The one that had a 175 IQ and was 2x as strong as any man?

heatherrae said:
:lmao:

Is this that one guy? What was his name again? The one that had a 175 IQ and was 2x as strong as any man?

That would be me. Except that I'm 2 1/2 X stronger than the average man.

Top Bottom