Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your favorite lift?

What's your favorite lift?

• Squat

Votes: 66 18.5%
  • Bench

Votes: 94 26.4%
  • Deadlift

Votes: 130 36.5%
  • I like to do all three

Votes: 65 18.3%

• Total voters
Out of those three, I'd have to go with the deadlift...dont know why, just feels the best. Overall though, I just started power cleaning, and I am liking it.:D

Am I the first (only) female here? Or don't the women do any powerlifting? I'm not a competitor, but I lift to find my limits (or to fight off the symptoms of aging).

I love both benching and deadlifting. It's a hard choice between those two. Maybe it's bench, anyway.

Well i would have to say deadlift. Squat is definetly a clos second!!! Nothing makes man look like beast more than holding a huge rack of weights that you just tore from the grounds grasp kicking and screaming....got thrive on that shit! :chomp:

Gotta Love them Deads!!!

A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with some degenerative disc disease thingy and the doc told me to stay away from Deads & Squats. After some time off from the gym and a series of steroid shots in my spine I hit the gym hard,...and of course the Deads & Squats. "Not gonna let this thing beat me" Is my montra. (proper form is of course, EVERYTHING)

Goin' strong and goin big !!! Saw the Doc last week for a check-up and told him how I was feelin and what I was doin. He was a little takin back at first by the look on his face but said, "yer lookin great and ya say yer feelin great, so just keep doin what yer doin" HELL YEAH!!!

Top Bottom