Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your favorite lift?

What's your favorite lift?

• Squat

Votes: 66 18.5%
  • Bench

Votes: 94 26.4%
  • Deadlift

Votes: 130 36.5%
  • I like to do all three

Votes: 65 18.3%

• Total voters
Deadlifts ...and to a lesser degree, squats
I used to hate squats so that's progress. :)
We tend to dislike that which we are bad at. Lol

Bench and deadlift, still dislike squats but its a necessity. I heard that Usain bolt hates squats but he just does them, and look at his performance!

Anyone like pullups? I know some people who hate doing pullups, especially the wide grip variation

Bench ( surprise, surprise! ) and dead lift.
My knee has been trashed to real bad shape, so I haven't been able to do any Squats for a long time.:( Because I can't do them, I would of course love to do 'em, lol!:) Hopefully after my next knee surgery (this is my fourth one) I can start doing them again. I have to check how much weight can be placed on it, since they will reconstruct my knee joint with some artificial "spare parts":p. Naturally it won't be even near the same quality that my parents constructed me with. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Love all three, but in the past year I've become most fond of deadlift. Nothing more exciting than grabbing that bar and getting it off the ground.

I'd have to say bench is my least favorite, only because I'm a little claustrophobic and don't like having a bar over my face (at the start), plus the whole laying on my back thing... doesn't seem right to be laying down at the gym.

Squat is my favorite. It just feels so euphoric. I have a hard time dead-lifting correctly so I'm becoming less fond of it. Bench used to be an easy favorite, but squat has taken over. I still love to bench, but it's just not as fun as squatting. Overhead pressing is pretty fun, too.

Top Bottom