Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your favorite lift?

What's your favorite lift?

• Squat

Votes: 66 18.5%
  • Bench

Votes: 94 26.4%
  • Deadlift

Votes: 130 36.5%
  • I like to do all three

Votes: 65 18.3%

• Total voters
I'm gonna have to say squats are my favorite. I'm naturally best at deadlifting, but after learning how to squat well, now it's my fav. Still like benching deadlifting and always will.

The deadlift is my favorite lift. I am also starting to like the bench now that I am finally starting to learn how to use a poly bench shirt.

When I get to a 500 bench, I will switch to double denim. As of now, I am not strong enough to handle any weight that I can get to touch. When I hit that milestone, I will probably start to like the bench the best.

Deadlifts, you can't fake a deadlift. I see guys curtsy in the rack and call it a squat, i see 2 guys tag-team 300-400 for reps, but deads are the true myth-buster.

SQUATS...I never did them in H.S. but in college we squat all the time, Box Squats are my favorite all time lift 'cuz I used to be so weak with them and now I'm crushing more than a few DLinemen.
BTW i'm 6'6" and had both knees operated on and my hip after on-field injuries and I feel no ill effects in fact my knees hips and back feel awesome. So don't believe the hype - SQUATS ARE GOOD FOR YOU.

Hey where you play...what kind of agility work are you doing??? I am way out of shape...aerobic, agility wise...and i need something i know will work...i just took a 1 yr hiatus....bad knees....and need to be in goof form for next year.

can't say where, i'll say ACC. I've been doing some the evosport stuff that adam archuleta uses and that stuff really works, but its kinda rough on the knees. pick up his video if you want to learn it cause its way to complicated to explain here. Other than that the best things for me to get into shape aerobically is sprinting the stadium steps, also sprint-jog-sprints on the track work really good. box jumps, low squat foot jumps, shuttles, there are tons of exercises to get your explosiveness up.
If you have access to a pool and a sand pit try running, jumping and cutting in them that works great. we have an underwater treadmill at our facility that works great to get you back after an injury.

Top Bottom