Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the real deal with test e?

Ok cool; I can't believe I didn't see that before. Guvna was the most in depth so he wins this time. Props to you all though!

I just wanted to let you know that I spent time to answer your question before the thread was loaded with 1000 karma and the K awarded post basically said the exact same thing I did. Kind of PO'ed.

Beachbum1546 said:
I just wanted to let you know that I spent time to answer your question before the thread was loaded with 1000 karma and the K awarded post basically said the exact same thing I did. Kind of PO'ed.

Yours was a good post too bro. It was actually kind of hard to decide. Guvna's was just a little more technical. I didn't even realize that you answered before it was a k awarded thread. I appreciate your response, and it was nothing personal. Peace brotha!

LOL! you won't feel test e kick in for at least three weeks. and LOL @ "increased aggression!!!!" ahahhahhhahaa! fuckin iidot newbie 18 yr olds...lol

Top Bottom