Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats The Dumbest Thing Youve Ever Done.....

MIrrors suck for perspective

Imagine if you will...doing lunges with a light barbell and just keeping them on your shoulders during breaks....now during your break you sit on the pullup bench beind you...ok well i was performing them and move a little to far forwar after he set was done ...i was looking in the mirror and the bench looked like it was in the right place ...so i went to sit down while using the mirror for judgement missed the bench complely fell backwards with the weight hit my head on the edge of the bench ..had an ungogly amount of people their to help me....asking me all these dumb questions about am i ok......causing a big scene when in fact i just wanted to get the fuck out of there........Don't use mirrors for perspective when sitting down:eek:

Paying $280 for a 30ml bottle of fake winny. Then being so pissed off about drink it for three weeks anyway just in case it might be real. Stupid. Dumb. Stupid.

Almost forgot about this one.
I was doing bench press with my partner when he points out some hotties walking the other way. So as I'm looking I grab another plate to put on the bar. Well instead of swinging it around the bar, I swung the fuckin thing into the bar knocking it off the rack with the other weights still on it. Luckily my partner wasn't still sitting on the bench. If the girls weren't looking my way before I did that, I'm sure they were afterwards. I just looked at the ground and laughed at my self.

Best story on this thread so far
"I said in Greek, How'd you like to lick her asshole?"

who would have thought her father spoke greek?

didnt happen to me but...

two guys were working out in the gym, doing flat dumbell presses. the first guy does his set with 80s, puts the dumbells down, gets up and his friend starts with 90s. after his 8th or 9th rep, he gets stuck and drops the weight to his sides. little did he know, his friend had left the 80 lb dumbells right in the landing path of the 90s, and his right hand got caught right in between. instantly his hand turned to what looked like a glove filled with pebbles. he grabbed it and ran to the front desk said "i think i broke my hand" and passed out on the spot.

5 days ago i was doing a burnout set with 225lbs when i went to rack it, i thought the left side was on the stand, luckily i never just let weight go quickly, the left side came crashing down missing my head by less than an inch!! the crash made everyone look, i hate when that happens

just remebered 2 funny things that haw happened to me.

When do for exampe bech press exercice. forget to put all the plates both sides. Lol. It is pretty hard to bench press when you have more weight on the other side. Lol

2 years ago when i havent train enough, i suddenly got this crazy idea. I bought 200 tabs methyltest and didnt do any research. My father went to check post and opened that package and the we had big fight. Now i't thankufll to my father that he did not give those shits.

How stupid human can be?

I've done a lot of dumb things in life but not very many working out - must be all the reading that has helped prevent problems.

So I racked my brain for something REALLY stupid and couldn't come up with much other than this: last week I got careless putting away my used pins and jabbed a nice hole in my finger. It made me realize... you just can't wander casually around the bathroom with a sharp needle in your hand.

Then I thought about how I sit down on the edge of the tub to inject my thigh, and about how if I was holding a needle and forgot about it while sitting down, I'd probably stab myself in the eye or something.

Realistically there is close to 0% chance of that, but with so many guys new to injecting (including me) I think it's only fair to post this: KEEP AWARE OF WHERE THE END OF THAT NEEDLE IS AT ALL TIMES... you could take an eye out. I jabbed myself when I was trying to put it back in the protective covering before throwing it out. I just plain missed! and jabbed my finger.

The only other stupid thing I can think of is that before I ever lifted weights my first "weight training" regimen was to do bicep curls with an empty Kraft peanut butter jar, the one shaped like a bear, filled up with pennies. More PATHETIC than stupid!

My ski coach in high school was the really stupid one. One of his workouts was to have us run through a big wide creek (in the water) for about a mile in our bare feet. We complained because it was full of rocks. He said it would strengthen our ankles. Of course, all we got was sprained ankles. My left ankle still makes a noise from that shit.

Top Bottom