Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best way to widen chest/ribcage

I have also read flyes using a deep breathing technique willl also help to widen the rib cage. I honestly have never tried it, so I cannot vouch for the results..

shoot way back in the day when i used to smoke pot i used to take as big of hit as i could and i found that it totaly streched out my rib cage,lol good thing i dont smoke no more. ive also read somewhere that doing sets of deap breathing about 25 big deep breaths will strech out the rib cage, i usualy do this once a week and it has worked for me,any one else read this before??

you could try by dropping 8 plates on benchpress directly onto the middle chest, this should help, jk pullovers bro:D

Re: ,,,,

3plates said:
you could try by dropping 8 plates on benchpress directly onto the middle chest, this should help, jk pullovers bro:D

HAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously though... I've never seen one shread of evidence indicating that the ribcage can be "stretched." That rumor was pretty much started by Arnold, who claimed dumbell pullovers "expanded" his ribcage. Maybe you can build up your serratus, pectoralis minor, lats, etc. But actually changing ribcage on a physiological level? I don't think so. If it were possible, it would take CONSTANT pressure from behind the ribs applied for LONG periods of time. Sort of like how ancient egyptians used to change the shape of the skull by tightly binding it. But that was also done from infancy when the bones are more malleable.

I always heard that the deep breathing shit was a total myth and impossible.. Peoples chests and rib cage didnt get wider they just got more mass on the sides.. and its impossible to make it wider once your done growing there. IM not done growing yet but i would like to speed up the process.. Kids are constantly telling me pec decks and flies are the shit to do , correct?

Top Bottom