Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best way to widen chest/ribcage

at 140 pounds im relatively lean when i flex i have a six pack but i also kinda soft and shit its weird.. im not like rock hard lean cuz i have very little muscle i guess. My rib cage is more narrow then my hips which makes it look like i have wide hips when i dont my waist is about 30 and my hips are 32.. rib cage is like 28 Chest is pretty thin to like 35 or so. If i ate and ate i think i would get fat? My diet is shit now but in 2 weeks i start my schools weight lifting program which is actually pretty good so im pretty happy outt hat. They have all the stuff i could ever need. It'll be everyday for like an 30 mins and i can lift the weights i have at home to so i'll try andm ake a 2 day split or something for some days i guess. During the summer I ate a lot but didnt work out at one point but i focused on eating.. and i did GAIN fat i was about 150 then but it was like mostly fat i dont think i looked any better then i do now. how i lost the 10 pounds is a long story though.

Whats the 'Bump' for ?. There's enough consistant info there to give you a chest like a damn beer barrel !.

Bouncer

Someone else chime in if I miss something here:

(If you don't know how to squat yet with good form, learn how to squat correctly first before you try breathing squats so you don't get hurt)

Load a relatively light weight (something you can do about 25 reps with) on a squat rack. The excercise motion is like any other squatting excercise you're used to, except you will take a very deep breath just before squatting down. Make sure to go knees parrallel to the floor ... don't cheat as this will not give you the desired effect. Keep the motion slow and controlled throughout the excercise. When you reach the top again, exhale, and repeat the process. Sometimes it is helpful to take in a few full breaths at the top and exhale before hitting another squat. You may find that you have no choice but to do this as you tack on the reps. When you reach the end of the set of 20-25 reps (you should be breathing extremely heavily), immediately go to a flat bench and do a set of cross bench dumbell pullovers and deliberately take deep breaths while doing these as you did with the squats.

Hope this helps ... and good luck.

Top Bottom