Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats jail really like?

2 THINGS i can think of off hand...first if you get hit with 3 years, it might be 3 for 1....here in the south it's 3 for 1.....first, you have to realize they play off your fear....they know you are scared as fuck, and they know you do not want to risk it....second, they always start off sounding like they won't deal, it's the industry standard for the prosecution....why would they let you know they are willing to deal right off the bat??? that would give you too much of a confidence building amount of leverage....they come off sounding like they are pissed at you and your mistake is the kind that they hate.....remember this, so many guys out here have done things that make your charge look like breaking curfew, they deal with murders, pedophiles everyday, and if it is really your first charge you can almost always get a reduction.......anyways, post more about your situation on here and i will reply......peace man.....worst case scenario, sharpen those toothbrushes up :)

2 THINGS i can think of off hand...first if you get hit with 3 years, it might be 3 for 1....here in the south it's 3 for 1.....first, you have to realize they play off your fear....they know you are scared as fuck, and they know you do not want to risk it....second, they always start off sounding like they won't deal, it's the industry standard for the prosecution....why would they let you know they are willing to deal right off the bat??? that would give you too much of a confidence building amount of leverage....they come off sounding like they are pissed at you and your mistake is the kind that they hate.....remember this, so many guys out here have done things that make your charge look like breaking curfew, they deal with murders, pedophiles everyday, and if it is really your first charge you can almost always get a reduction.......anyways, post more about your situation on here and i will reply......peace man.....worst case scenario, sharpen those toothbrushes up :)

All depends if you are in a federal case or a state case. Souds like you would do some county time possibly state. I was in federal for over a year a couple years ago for stuff. I read someone say they had 82 counts on a federal level againts them and they got a slap on the wrist. All I can say about that is he must of ratted because the feds DO NOT let you go. They have guide lines they have to follow. I was 21 whe I was charged, they didn't give a fuck. And I never had any prior charge. Prison is not bad but remember there are different security levels from minimum to maximum. It can be a cake walk or it can be the real deal. Totally depends where you guy and what security level. Just don't let yourself get walked on but don't fight everyone who looks at you wrong. Every fight you get in will jsut increase your security level.

bruce410 said:
my friend got light probation instead of 2 years in jail, and he pulled a gun out while intoxicated at multiple people and he had a scale and shrooms and pot. my other friend was caught with 100 pounds of ganja and 10 pounds of shrooms, he did time in a half way house that he checked into at night, did school at madison during the day, and another friend who was caught with 2 kilos of cocaine, and he got probation. get a nasty junk yard dog lawyer, you will get probation, oc's and pot will not put you in jail if you fight it correctly. your mentality is that you are already going to jail. make it your lifes mission to stay out of jail, you will be successful with those weak charges. good luck my friend. i really think you can win.
This is some of the biggest bullshit Ive ever set my eyes on, keep telling stories Dr Seuss!

I did 6 months, 15 days. It's not being there, per se, but not being with your loved ones. Than againk being locked in a cage like an animal has the tendency to turn you into one if you let it...

When you get caught with two kilos and get off it is not called plea bargaining it is RATTING. You cannot jsut say it was a mistake. Take it from my experience.I served time for X back in the day and served time. It was not a large amount and no where near the same as kilos.

Re: Whats jail really like? / reply

First, Jail sux, period!

Second, u can make it through without getting ass raped, without getting punked, without issue.

How? Stay out of the way.
There is more in Prison then cells and inmates.
School is the best way to go, work lots a jobs, groups, church and depending upon the camp you are in some exercise availability.

If you don't have a relationship with God, get one!

Number one rule, DO NOT LIVE THERE, STAY THERE!

If you make it your home away from home, you have unconsciously made it OK to be there. (what I mean is don’t get in with the crowds, you’ll want comforts and amenities, some live for this in there.)

You will seek out all the things that make u feel good, food, phone, amenities, letters, clothes, exercise and whatever makes it ok for that day.

I am saying get ONLY what you need and just use prison as a stepping stone not a destination, (I suggest college because of you age).

You can overcome and adapt by staying busy, and out the way.

U fucked up, OK, get on with it, prepare mentally. Unless you’re a flippin GUMPY you wont have issues.

During my stay, I never had one fight or altercation etc. I received my 2year degree (A.A.) there and came out and completed my bachelors degree

In PA. you can go to colleges and from the time U say you are looking at can complete an Associates degree in less than 2years and if you leave early your credits will transfer.

Hope this helps!

How do I know...

I spent 2.5 in Ohio’s finest....

God bless – stay focused

LiveFastDieHard said:
Im going to jail...im being charged with 46 counts of possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver..all felonies...im fighting it but i am going to lose...i dont know if im going to a state or federal prison though...can someone tell me what prison is really like?

by the way i was caught with 2 pounds of pot, 40 OC80's, and like a very small amount of meth...and im in pennsylvania

Top Bottom