Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats jail really like?

ya im still around...if i read correctly i believe im only being charged with 1 felony now and the rest are misdemeanor possession charges,,,and i believe the felony is for the pot

Dude don't worry about it, it sounds like your lawyer is decent and the whole pot charge screw it. Just to give you an idea, my boy got poped with 10 pounds in his trunk. 10 damn pounds, he got sentenced to 5 years(he's a repeat offender) and he was out in just over 2. You're fine due to the fact that you're a first time offender and you're very young. You can play it off like a really stupid mistake and you will be fine. Ask your lawyer about a thing called the "diversion program" I got put on that for something FAAAAAR worse. We'll put it this way, my friend and I had a total of 82 federal counts against us and we were off with a slap on the wrist and it never hit my record. I was almost 19 when that happend and now I'm 24 with no record. No matter the outcome, just make sure you do your best to stay out after it happens because it will progressively get worse. I have a friend of mine who is getting ready to go in for 10 years due to the fact this is the 3rd time he's been caught and he was only caught with 25 pills of Xtacy.

Keep us posted and best of luck to ya.

Phaded said:
if you get 3 years for that you have a shitty lawyer..

I don't know they don't play around with Oxy's!!! They hit you with that like your dealing heroin! I feel for you bro my boy got screwed and it was his third conviction with the other two being simple battery, aggravated assault, and he got caught with less OC than you and a bottle of GHB and he got 8 years in State Prison. Come to find out later his attorney was a scumbag that took his cash and was working with the DA!

LiveFastDieHard said:
Im going to jail...im being charged with 46 counts of possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver..all felonies...im fighting it but i am going to lose...i dont know if im going to a state or federal prison though...can someone tell me what prison is really like?

by the way i was caught with 2 pounds of pot, 40 OC80's, and like a very small amount of meth...and im in pennsylvania

Sorry to hear this. I have friend that was was big time coke dealer. Trafficing, the whole nine yards. FBI tracked him for 3yrs. Got caught and jail sentence was 7yrs in Ohio. He only did 2yrs straight. Even though I never asked how it was and dont know if this helps, but he seems fine. Sorry to hear that. BTW, it was his first offense and probably had decent attny.

sandbar150 said:
Sorry to hear this. I have friend that was was big time coke dealer. Trafficing, the whole nine yards. FBI tracked him for 3yrs. Got caught and jail sentence was 7yrs in Ohio. He only did 2yrs straight. Even though I never asked how it was and dont know if this helps, but he seems fine. Sorry to hear that. BTW, it was his first offense and probably had decent attny.

I've been a C/O for 15 years, most states anything under 2 and a half year is COunty time, COunty time is WORSE than State time, as that is where most "kids" go, state prisons usually have guys doing large time so they just mostly want to do their time. Just keep your mouth shut, do your time, dont hear or see anything you do not have to. DONT get caught up in "the mix" you go in by yourself, keep it that way, others dont do your time for you. Unfortunately most prisons in the country have done away with the weights, so lots of push-ups, garbage bages with water in them, things like that. Make sure to have your family/friends (if possible) come visit, and write alot of letters so other will write back. The best thing is if whoever your pod/unit C/O is DOESNT know your name, if he/they do, it probably isnt for anything good. Good luck bro, not everyone inside are sh1tbums, but if you let them the dirtbags WILL find you and bring you down with them. Also as someone said, dont let anyone get away with disrespecting you, they WILL test you right away, if you answer the bell, you will have to do some "lock-down" or "seg" time, but the next guy will think twice before "testing" you.

Last edited:
DIVISION said:
No they don't. I'm a veteran.....they don't take convicted felons, because they aren't legally able to be armed with a weapon again. Once you are a felon you can't bear arms in the military......ARMY anyway.....not sure about Marines. During my last deployment we had a guy who was called up but had a felony conviction, therefore he was not allowed to deploy with the rest of us......essentially he was discharged.....

Military accepts misdemeanors, but not felonies.

Army Reserves does. I know for a fact. Its pretty much a one way ticket to Iraq as a foor soldier, but its an in if you're die hard.

LiveFastDieHard said:
Im going to jail...im being charged with 46 counts of possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver..all felonies...im fighting it but i am going to lose...i dont know if im going to a state or federal prison though...can someone tell me what prison is really like?

by the way i was caught with 2 pounds of pot, 40 OC80's, and like a very small amount of meth...and im in pennsylvania

where u at in pa?

Bro, I just got off in NJ for getting caught with a unregistered handgun with hollow points and 2 bags of diesel. I got a few weeks in Passaic. You might even get PTI for your offense.

The police beat the crap out of me, dislocated my shoulder and left it out of socket without medical attention for a long time, now it's permanently dislocated and I have to have open surgery. They hung me upside down, dropped me head-first in a corner and left me stuck between the toilet and the wall, upside down for a long time.

I would rather be dead than in police custody ever again..

(This is in Oregon, city of Portland Police.)

Lawsuit pending, and my attorney said that I have a great case, but even still if God and Jesus came down to tesitfy on my behalf, you still are pretty hopeless going against those professional liars (police).

Top Bottom