Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats jail really like?

Why don't you just move to a non-extraditing country? Like some place in South America or Asia, and assume a new identity? I don't know if Brazil extradites or not, but when I was there I loved it. I'd check out Brazil if I was in your situation. Personally, if I was facing more than probably 2 years, I'd skip bail no doubt. America ain't that great and, IMO, definitely not worth sticking around in a situation like your's. You can buy passports from certain governments in third-world countries too, or so my dad says. If you have money, I guess that's the beauty of corrupt governments.

Last edited:
lets put it this way
we all know Michael Jackson and O.J. Simpson were guilty, but expensive lawyers got them free however.
lawyers make the difference

craigsuperbig said:
lets put it this way
we all know Michael Jackson and O.J. Simpson were guilty, but expensive lawyers got them free however.
lawyers make the difference

Uh, at the time of this posting, Jackson's defense hasn't even completed presenting their evidence; they've just begun. If you're referring to Jackson's first allegation, that was settled out of court. It never made it to any criminal proceeding (to the best of my knowledge). We're still awaiting for Jackson's ongoing trial to end and jury deliberation to begin, so let's not jump the gun and assume Mesereau has won an accquital just yet.

In some ways it's unfortunate; I personally don't think Jackson has a chance in hell to draw an un-biased jury anywhere in the US, despite his constitutional rights to one.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it in the previous postings...but is your case state or federal? Better off being state. Fed prisions were the balls in the 80's and before, but now they suck. No weights, no smoking, no parole, and only 15% good time! State prision at least you're probably looking at serving 50% of your time at most.

Dude...what you were caught with is a joke....think about how many people move that type of volume probably every hour! My heart breaks for drug offenders...it really does. Sux totally. This country is so insane with the time they hand out for drug offenders. They have no idea what it is like to be addicted. Actually, they don't care - that's the sad truth. What benefit does society get by locking everyone up? Isn't prision supposed to be there to protect society from dangerous people? What is so dangerous about someone who gets caught with some weed and some pills? I said this before in a previous posting but I have to say it again. This country has the highest prision population in the world. The American society is obsessed with punishing people and locking people up (especially the republican radical right religious people). How can you call yourself a believer and follower of Jesus and justify supporting the types of punishments being handed out for nothing crimes? So you got caught with a bunch of Oxys - big deal. It's no ones business! Did you beat someone or kill someone to get them? Did you rob a pharmacy? And as for the weed - I won't even go there! Imagine getting locked up for having a plant that grows naturally in the wild! I just don't get it, and I can't take it anymore - seriously.

This country has declared war against its own citizens and no one seems interested in trying to change things. Think about it-the govt. in this country wants people locked up for taking male hormones! Locked up!!!! They are literally telling adults that if you want to get more muscle than your genetics allow, doing so will land you in prision! But it is fine to go and get yourself all carved up, shot up, sucked up, and whatever by a plastic surgeon, and have all fake body parts. That supposed to be safe! That is sending the correct message to our children as they say. Gee, I want my kids to worship those ding-bat airheads Paris Hilton or Pamela Anderson over a superior athlete like Barry Bonds any day - right? Sure.....

Sorry to go off on a tangent like that. Good luck dude. My heart goes out to you.

that doesn't sound good. i've only been in county and that sucked hard. in prison you need to get with a gang of dudes you can get along with..... ain't good bein a lone wolf

deltreefitness said:
Most americans have no idea that they can say no when ask to search their vehicle. Hell most forget they have a right to remain SILENT.
Someone correct me if im wrong but I believe that after 9/11 they passed a law stating that the infraction for which they pulled you over was probable cause enough to search your vehicle. I remember hearing this way back from numerous sources and I know people who were victims of what you would think would be illegal searches that got fucked. By the way say no all you want they will search your car one way or another unless you have your lawyer sitting in the passenger seat or something.

This sentence is too severe and makes no sense.
In my state, everything is bargined down due to overcrowding. You'd be picking up papers along the xway on the weekends, not doing big time.

Maybe you do not have the best lawyer in town. Look up the nearest ACLU office and go in to see them.

I'm In Maryland I Did 6months Of A 5 Year Bit For Manufacturing Weed And I Had Some Gear In The House Also . I Know In Pa Theres No Good Time 3years Is Three Years There Sorry Man.

Top Bottom