Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you like to see Powerchews make next.

SupplementJunkie

High End Bro
Platinum
What would you guys like to see Powerchews come out with next. Myself, I have been using Powerchews BCAA for almost a year (switched from Xtend) and have been cycling the creatine chews during this time as well. I am very interested in these types of products because they work are extremely easy and convienabt to use.

I woule like to see an IGF-1/HGH chew be released, as well as maybe some type of a support/PCT supplement.

SJ

Yeah something like that...something you can chew or let dissolve in your mouth throughout the day that tastes great and is protein rich..

Even different types of protein for different times of day, such as post workout or bed time

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Yeah something like that...something you can chew or let dissolve in your mouth throughout the day that tastes great and is protein rich..

Even different types of protein for different times of day, such as post workout or bed time

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Good idea man. I know what you mean when it comes to protein. All the shakes etc. I was using mhp protein puddings for a while just to switch things up..protein chews again good idea..sj

Designer Steroid Chews FTW

Sweet! Although I would rather have something you wouldn't have to cycle off of...still thinking ZMA 5-HTP chew, the IGF chew is a great idea, even the HCGenerate chew would be phenomenal!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Some great responses here. Maybe we should forward these ideas to the company and see if they agree with any of our ideas. HGH/IGF chew, feel the wrath.

I mean, I def think it would be worth while for some new chews considering how popular they have become. I would really enjoy all or most or my supps being either chews or Topicals. SJ

Top Bottom