Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the hell is on my back, puss keeps pouring out!!!

fullybuilt

Ok for the past year i've had this little lump on my back. Right in the middle upper right side. I just thought it was an ingrown hair in unvisible zit but i've noticed lately it has gotten bigger. It really feels odd. No change on the surface of the skin but it looks like a litte buldge sticking out slightly. WHen I squeeze it I can feel something inside. It feels kinda like the size of a marbel but even a little wider. So today I had my g/f squeeze it really hard and puss just came pouring out of it. She squeezed for like 10min's and puss would contiune to come out. About 2tbsp's worth. The lump went down slightly but I can still feel something deep inside. It almost seems like an abscess or something but i've never done an injection there, its the middle of my back. So I had her stick a 1/2" slin pin in there and we squeezed again and only a tad little blood came out but hardly any and no more puss. I cleaned it and thats it. What hell could this be. A tumor or something? Im making a dr's appointment soon but what kinda dr would I call about this? Not a dermatoligist right. Any idea's? Thanks
BTW, it doesnt hurt at all when I squeeze it.

I would see a regular doctor and see if he refers you to a dermatologist. Don't squeeze it anymore as you don't know what that is. Good luck and I hope it's nothing (probably isn't).

well my father a few years ago hadthe same exact thingon his upper back .a dime sized hard lump my mom would pop it for him over and over it would go down a few months then start to bump up once more when she popped it a cottage cheese nasty puss would come out and it stunk up the whole room real bad like some kind of a rotten animal.He end up getting it cut out after a few years and relized it wasnt just abig zit .It was a cyst the doctor never really explained why it did it or how he just said it happens.My dad did also take some medication for it that seemed to work for awhile but it would always come back after a few months

I do not know if yours is as bad but that might give ya a little insight before your doctors visit.btw my father has never juiced a day of his life and does not liftweights.but has a pretty naturalkly thick build. I suspect it some kind of a testosterone glandular problem

probably a cyst. see your general pract doc.

a slin pin is not large enough to make a hole to get puss out of(ive tried)

use an 18-20 gauge if you try again

CO B-man said:
I'll bet you it is a cyst! I had one removed before. It will harden over time.

^^^^

Sounds like a sebaceous cyst - is the puss like a mix of white, grey, yellow and maybe a bit of blood and really foul smelling?

They are not unusual and has nothing to do specificially with AS use - anyone with skin can get one - hell people can have them under the skin in various parts of the body and don't know it. A lot of the time it's some sort of trauma to the skin or an infected hair folicle that will bring them to be noticed - tender and possibly painful.

If it a SC - the sac under the skin has ruptured and that was the fluid is and being that the lump has grown it would be a very good idea to see a doctor - it you can get to the dermatologist go there first - if not try and get a referal.

You'll be fine - just get it checked/fixed - they'll either remove it or treated with steriods/antibiotic or both.

Thanks guys. The SC seems like the most logical anwser. The only other thing is maybe "lipoma" Thats a benign tumor that is non cancerous and usually can go untreated. I guess its also colorless and painless.

Top Bottom