Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what supps to try b4 tryn a cycle?

ozcroboy

im 33yrs old 6.1" 178lb bout 12-14%. ive totally changed my diet from bulkin to cuttin in the last 9 mths and gone from 200lb 20% to the above. feel i have gone a little 2 far and need to add about 10lb lean muscle on and drop bf another 1-2% to be happy. b4 i take the plung and jump on a cycle of growth, test or whateva what wud u guys suggest to try 1st? been lifting for 4-5 yrs and tried heaps of different methods, diets, trainin etc and just cant get to where i want to be. im not lazy or undedicated...its just taken me ages to work out diet and training and balancing it with a social life. atm doin the usual with creo and protein but not much more. do u think any supps can help me or just bite the bullet n do a 8-10 week cycle?

Man if I were you I would try

HCGenerate
Phytoserms 347
N2Slin
Forged Burner.
N2KTS
Bridge.

I'd say the top 3 of those for sure!!!

Also try Unleashed. It will free up more of your natty test.

A simple combination of UNLEASHED, BIG BLAST and BRIDGE can give you gains not before possible without steroids.

gear,unleashed and phytoserms 347.....would be a potent little natty stack.

and when you are ready then jump on some beastdrol + N2GUARD with diet and training in check that will easily yield the 10lbs you seek my friend.:evil:

Honestly, Tren should be one of the last supps you try.... its rough.... follow the vets above advice.... then start on a different supp... a few PH's while u can get them legally, then if needed a 1-test based supp... Beastdrol is awesome and helladrol is great PHs...BTW.. from experience

Last edited:
Top Bottom