Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should my Girl Friend try??

I shake at some of the posts in this thread. Macro timing not important... really. It's his gf and it's to help her lose extra fat and tone up. So keep it simple and safe. Don't put your gf on about 5 different things. Pick one and access. Maybe add a 2nd and access... that way you know how she responds to x product and you can change if needed. I am not recommending any of these as she needs to research herself so she understands any risks but you have many options... ghrh/ghrp combo, clen, albuterol, eca, green tea extract, sarms, avar (5mg max human grade) etc.

Am I the only one that thinks that just a little change in diet and maybe a bit more or more effective cardio would be appropriate for someone who just needs to drop a few pounds? Drugs are not always the answer.

Am I the only one that thinks that just a little change in diet and maybe a bit more or more effective cardio would be appropriate for someone who just needs to drop a few pounds? Drugs are not always the answer.

This! The only reason I shook my head at caffeine and ephedra was it's been known to be abused and be unsafe. Why would you risk good health and possible cardiac arrest to drop 2lbs?

I didn't chime in with a better alternative because none of us know her medical history so just throwing random things out there can complicate things if she isn't careful.

Everything should start with the diet though.

She is 21 (youngest girl iv ever dated) .. She's 5'7 and weights 115

She goes to the gym at 5-6 times a week and runs 6+miles each time. For example Yesterday she did 8miles in 72mins with walking one and top incline...

Any way, i mentioned the sarms to her an she did not seem up for it... Her exact words "those are for guys, I'm not trying to gain to much muscle.."
She keeps telling me about clean lol... She claims her friend took it and looks amazing..

I'm not gonna carb her up to much bc she doesent want that much muscle. She wants some, but mainly wants to tone up.. She's at a good weight for her height.. And I want to pretty much keep her at that weight with adding a little muscle and burning some fat... Aka tone her up!!!

She goes to the gym at 5-6 times a week and runs 6+miles each time. For example Yesterday she did 8miles in 72mins with walking one and top incline...

Any way, i mentioned the sarms to her an she did not seem up for it... Her exact words "those are for guys, I'm not trying to gain to much muscle.."
She keeps telling me about clean lol... She claims her friend took it and looks amazing..

I'm not gonna carb her up to much bc she doesent want that much muscle. She wants some, but mainly wants to tone up.. She's at a good weight for her height.. And I want to pretty much keep her at that weight with adding a little muscle and burning some fat... Aka tone her up!!!

Do you mean clen?

My gf is using our clen now and loving it... about 60mcg per day.

Most women seriously underestimate how difficult it is to gain muscle. Even if she did a dedicated lifting/ eating program, aka bulk, she's not going to hulk out. She'll have some newbie gains in addition to a concentrated muscle building program. We're talking like 3-4 lbs type thing.

She sounds like she does excess cardio so any fat burning or issues around "toning" lies in her diet and lack of weight lifting. I wouldn't be afraid of carbs because she'll need them to build a little muscle. You need to have some muscle to tone in order to get that physique you're talking about. Clen isn't going to help it. She'll just get smaller. imo

You really sound like a complete idiot, blowing up my post without making a suggestion of your own. Shake my head.

OP was considering clen or albut...I suggested a more mild fat burning agent

A low dose of ephedrine is an effective way to burn fat-tone up, and it is safe when dosage is kept modest.

Throw in a little Var if she wants to be even more toned and muscular.

So let me ask, what is your suggestion? Because I suggest you go take a walk, pal

If you have a point to make then make it without the name calling & insults......we don't act like this on EF

Top Bottom