Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What object do you wanna be in your next lifetime?

I'd like to be a small size "Trashy Lingerie" g-string
 
I'd want to be a snowflake so that I can melt away after a short while.
 
i wanna be ur fist so i can pound the fuck outta ur face
 
needtogetas said:
still could end up on a guy.


lol bro I don't care about what "could" happen. I just have pussy and female brown eye in my mind.
 
Maybe Neil Diamond, guy seems to have his head on straight.

Maybe one of the founding fathers like Adams, Jefferson or Franklin.


If I was Jefferson, I would have the foresight to make it harder for Bush to circumvent the Constitution.
 
Last edited:
Good thread. I wanna be a hot chic's vibrator.
 
velvett said:
Baby Grand Piano in a home with a great view and good hands.


Interesting......what make?
 
needtogetas said:
and get shoved in some guys ass,
or when she wipes here ass and the tp rips you can get coverd in shit.
nice choce.

What are the chances of you going to sleep tonight and sayyyy NEVER waking up?
 
i wanna be a balla,
shot calla,
20 inch rims on the impala
getting laid tonight
 
I believe the question was "what object" not "what person" stupids

a pocketpc, cause I'd be all smart and get to go places instead of being stuck in a drawer, closet or garage when not in use.
 
CamelToe said:
I believe the question was "what object" not "what person" stupids

a pocketpc, cause I'd be all smart and get to go places instead of being stuck in a drawer, closet or garage when not in use.


obect i want to be: balla, shot calla...
if you were a pocketpc you would be stuck in some fat bastards stinking breast pocket
 
Foxxie said:
A Plane, So I can freely travel wherever and whatever time I want to.


The black skirt in Foxxie's avatar.
 
Foxxie said:
A Plane, So I can freely travel wherever and whatever time I want to.
plane or time machine? and you wouldn't freely travel anywhere, some one would be steering you in a direction of their choosing
 
Top Bottom