Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What musle groups do you work together

brad_crete

I keep hearing different things from people at the gym. I just want to Know what musle groups you should work together. Thanks guys

its all opinion

i like to work opposites..chest/back bis/tris....shoulders/legs sometimes

most of the time i do 1 muscle per day

but when i cut i do push//pull

I think one of the most underrated routines (as far as pairing up bodyparts) is delts/traps. Most people work traps with back but I would much rather hit them with delts. Try it sometime. Shoulder day has become my favorite day in the gym since I started doing this over a year ago and the pumps are phenomenal. :cool:

i have just switched from one body part per work out to this, in hopes of getting in more workouts/week and at the same time get lots of rest. a little different, but no group is ever sore from the previous days workout so it's been working well so far.

day 1: back/arms
day 2: legs/abs
day 3: -rest-
day 4: chest/shoulders
day 5: -rest-
day 6: repeat

i like it cause i rest before and after chest, which is one spot i am looking to increase the most. i do 7 sets of tri's on day 1, and 3 sets on day 4 as well.

I can't believe anyone can do a Shoulder blow out routine and still work Chest. I'm lucky to be able to crawl down and get back up off the floor to work Abs at the end of my Shoulder day.:bawling:

Currently been working on the following -- subject to change every 4 - 6 weeks:

Day 1 -- Quads
Days 2 -- Shoulders/Traps/Calves
Day 3 -- Back
Day 4 -- Chest/Hams
Day 5 -- Bi's/Tri's/calves
Day 6 -- Off
Day 7 -- Off

TOMCAT said:
I can't believe anyone can do a Shoulder blow out routine and still work Chest. I'm lucky to be able to crawl down and get back up off the floor to work Abs at the end of my Shoulder day.:bawling:

Same here. I don't understand working chest/shoulders together either. But to each his own. :)

Top Bottom