Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What makes you cry?

EnderJE

New member
EF VIP
Besides this thread?

Today, I've spent the day watching movies with big battle scenes in them. I found myself tearing up when one side prepares for war; but they all realize that they are probably going to die - but they prepare to fight anyways. Damned, I' love the Three Amigos.
 
bad bro behavior. gets me everytime.
 
EnderJE said:
Besides this thread?

Today, I've spent the day watching movies with big battle scenes in them. I found myself tearing up when one side prepares for war; but they all realize that they are probably going to die - but they prepare to fight anyways. Damned, I' love the Three Amigos.
"The Thin Red Line".....need i say more.
 
awittyusername said:
Frisky threads and or posts....or anything remotely pertaining to frisky


:doublefi:

lol

I love to listen to my daughter sing... it touches my soul. Her voice is so beautiful and sweet.
 
Erzulie said:
:doublefi:

lol

I love to listen to my daughter sing... it touches my soul. Her voice is so beautiful and sweet.
Maybe you should send her to Benny Hinn. You don't want a televised disaster.

Yes, I just did.
 
Actually I do tear up a bit when Ken Watanabe dies in The Last Samurai. Katsumoto was such and awesome character.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
EnderJE said:
Maybe you should send her to Benny Hinn. You don't want a televised disaster.

Yes, I just did.

bite my ass

lol

btw, i didn't go :(
 
EnderJE said:
That's too bad. Was it because of the accident? Or something else?


yea, the accident. I did get to see Ivan Tate though.. he's so funny.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
seeing hot girls with ugly, ugly rich chinese guys and not having a chance to steal her :(


Pull out your Elite players manual Dude........gezzzz i have to teach everything around here!


RADAR
 
Frisky doesn't make me cry actually. Assuming she has a head i would do things to her that ride the thin line between sanity and pure evil... that being said I do tend to cry at movies that remind of real life events like the death of my parents.
 
RADAR said:
Pull out your Elite players manual Dude........gezzzz i have to teach everything around here!


RADAR
nononono i think you misuderstood - i mean i see them from very far away and dont physically get the chance to do something. i have absolute faith in my pickeruppery ;)

also, me reading the elite guide is like bill gates reading a 'windowns for dummies' book ;)
 
GoldenDelicious said:
nononono i think you misuderstood - i mean i see them from very far away and dont physically get the chance to do something. i have absolute faith in my pickeruppery ;)




also, me reading the elite guide is like bill gates reading a 'windowns for dummies' book ;)

LMAO!

RADAR
 
Top Bottom