Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of car should I buy?

silverstar1025 said:
I am not knocking those that like Kia, but I sure as heck would never own one.

I've never read up on them. They look nice.

biteme said:
LMFAO. 35-60g is not a ton for a car? I wouldn't spend more than 15g's.

We all have different standards of what is a lot. it's subjective. I've driven around a cheap car I bought in college for six years now, I want to *somewhat* treat myself to a nice car.

Thanks for all the suggestions! They've given me a good jumping off point.

nimbus said:
acura tsx
that was my suggestion, but she's got a little bit of cake so she can spring for the TL...

TL/TSX have a BADASS navi, and they're really good cars.

i almost got a TSX over my a4 (TL with options was like 5-6k more at the time)

biteme said:
I bought my Mazda brand new for 15 thousand. It's been a great car. You can get a good car for 12k. Depends on what you want, but 35-60 is not on the low end for a car as implied, that's extravagant. Maybe she's a millionaire like 50% of EF members and her cock is probably at least 11 inches as well.

I never said it was on the low end. I said I didn't want to spend a "ton." As I said, it's subjective. You retired - of course 35 seems like a lot to you.

calveless wonder said:
that was my suggestion, but she's got a little bit of cake so she can spring for the TL...

TL/TSX have a BADASS navi, and they're really good cars.

i almost got a TSX over my a4 (TL with options was like 5-6k more at the time)

yea a friend of mine got one fully loaded and i have to say it is amazing. an advantage of the tsx over a tl in the big city is that i think the TSXs are shorter, so theyd be easier to park

nimbus said:
yea a friend of mine got one fully loaded and i have to say it is amazing. an advantage of the tsx over a tl in the big city is that i think the TSXs are shorter, so theyd be easier to park

They aren't hard to park at all. I feel safer in my car too because it is more roomy than the TSX. I like the TSX, but I like the big brother better :) Plus I love the power!

nefertiti said:
I never said it was on the low end. I said I didn't want to spend a "ton." As I said, it's subjective. You retired - of course 35 seems like a lot to you.

In your neck of the woods, I'd get an AWD. I never had one until my Audi now I am in love. I got the G-35x. It's reasonably priced and still luxury. Lots of technology if you want it.

Not as flashy as a Beamer.... but their technology package sux uber cock.

jack_schitt said:
It's a 150...and what do you mean by "big truck?"...it's big enough. Plus it has heated leather seats to keep your ass warm.

My Volkswagen has that.

Top Bottom