Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of car should I buy?

silverstar1025 said:
All trucks are big just down here there are many bigger ones.

We got some big ones up here in the north too...you oughtta check it out sometime. Some of the biggest in the country up here in the Motor City.

I am sure your truck is good to have up there for the snow. I don't miss the snow at all! Is it freezing ass up there yet?

silverstar1025 said:
I am sure your truck is good to have up there for the snow. I don't miss the snow at all! Is it freezing ass up there yet?

We're just getting started...high 30's/low 40's and a bunch of wind. It's about to get serious cold up here :).

Why to I feel like I'm in a Triumph sketch?

nefertiti said:
Since my old POS from college is likely totalled :cry: , I need some suggestions.

I'd prefer not to do a sports car that eats gas. No SUVs, I have to deal with city parking too much. Something with a GPS navigation system. No stick shift. Let's keep this in the 35-60g range, I don't care enough about cars to spend a shit ton on one.

LMFAO. 35-60g is not a ton for a car? I wouldn't spend more than 15g's.

silverstar1025 said:
You drive a Hyundai?

I bought my Mazda brand new for 15 thousand. It's been a great car. You can get a good car for 12k. Depends on what you want, but 35-60 is not on the low end for a car as implied, that's extravagant. Maybe she's a millionaire like 50% of EF members and her cock is probably at least 11 inches as well.

biteme said:
I bought my Mazda brand new for 15 thousand. It's been a great car. You can get a good car for 12k. Depends on what you want, but 35-60 is not on the low end for a car as implied, that's extravagant. Maybe she's a millionaire like 50% of EF members and her cock is probably at least 11 inches as well.

I didn't think they made many cars around 12-15 new these days besides like Hyundai and Kia. I priced a new Accord when looking for a daily driver and it was still around 20K+

silverstar1025 said:
I didn't think they made many cars around 12-15 new these days besides like Hyundai and Kia. I priced a new Accord when looking for a daily driver and it was still around 20K+

I'm guessing you can get a corolla or civic or protege at 12-15g.. Is the Kia supposed to be a shitty car or something?

biteme said:
I'm guessing you can get a corolla or civic or protege at 12-15g.. Is the Kia supposed to be a shitty car or something?

I am not knocking those that like Kia, but I sure as heck would never own one.

Top Bottom