Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of car should I buy?

I just sold my Mercedes and have looked at a lot of cars. This car is super hot and luxurious feeling inside and is sexy as hell to look at and drive. Pretty reasonable price though too.

CADILLAC 2008 CTS 3.6L V6 $32,990.00 AS CONFIGURED BELOW $40,130.00 Ext: Black Raven
Int: Ebony Seats With Ebony Interior Accents Leatherette Seating Surfaces $7,140.00 included Equipment3.6L V6 MSRP $32,990.00* Engine: 3.6L VVT V6 with 263 hp
Transmission: Aisin six-speed manual
Audio speakers: Bose eight-speaker system
Brakes: four-wheel antilock disc
Climate (temperature) controls: dual-zone, automatic for driver and right-front passenger
Drive type: rear-wheel drive
Seat controls: front bucket, includes eight-way power driver seat adjuster and articulating head restraints
Suspension: four-wheel independent
Wheels: 17-inch, painted, aluminum ( but I would opt for the chrome rims)
Colors Exterior:
Black Raven
Interior:
Ebony Seats With Ebony Interior Accents Leatherette Seating Surfaces Additional Options $7,140.00Audio system with navigation, , AM/FM stereo with CD/DVD player, MP3 playback, Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound 10-speaker system and HDD-based navigation with XM NavTraffic/Real Time Weather, Radio Data System (RDS), 40GB Hard Drive Device (HDD), USB with audio connectivity and steering wheel controls
Engine, , 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 PFI, (263 hp [196.1 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 253 lb-ft of torque [341.6 N-m] @ 3100 rpm)
Luxury Collection, includes (Y40) Luxury Level One Package and (Y44) Seating Package
Luxury Level One Package, includes (UA6) Theft-deterrent alarm system, (U2R) Audio system, (CE1) Rainsense wipers, (TSQ) Accent lighting, and (P62) 17" x 8" machined-faced wheels
Seating Package, includes leather seating surfaces, (AH8) 10-way power passenger seat, (AL2) 2-way power driver and front passenger lumbar control, (A45) Memory Package, (KA1) heated front seats and (XA7) heated windshield washer fluid
Sunroof, , power UltraView, double-sized, tilt-sliding with express-open and power sunshade
Wood Trim Package, real Sapele wood on the instrument panel, center console and door trim
No accessories selected
Previous

Accessories built for best fit & function for your vehicle.View CTS Accessories
Knowing the trade in value of your vehicle is only a few clicks away.Visit Intelliprice

* MSRP. Tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment extra.

I don't think there are any cars in the $35K-$60K range that get good fuel economy.

You want economy, or luxury, pick one.

If you are wanting to stick around 40K I love my TL it is fully loaded with navigation. My other choice was Infiniti, but it seemed like anything you wanted was a damn upgrade. The only upgrade I had to pay for on the TL was the navi and body kit everything else was included.

silverstar1025 said:
If you are wanting to stick around 40K I love my TL it is fully loaded with navigation. My other choice was Infiniti, but it seemed like anything you wanted was a damn upgrade. The only upgrade I had to pay for on the TL was the navi and body kit everything else was included.

Hi silverstar. I got a big Ford pickup :heart:.

silverstar1025 said:
Thanks for sharing! Do you have a 150 or a big truck?

It's a 150...and what do you mean by "big truck?"...it's big enough. Plus it has heated leather seats to keep your ass warm.

jack_schitt said:
It's a 150...and what do you mean by "big truck?"...it's big enough. Plus it has heated leather seats to keep your ass warm.

Shoot down here many guys drive big 250 and 350 trucks. BIG trucks down here. They think they rule the streets, but they don't scare me! ;) I am not sure why they all think they need such big trucks. Oh and lets not forget they put big ass wheels on them too which makes them an even bigger monster.

silverstar1025 said:
Shoot down here many guys drive big 250 and 350 trucks. BIG trucks down here. They think they rule the streets, but they don't scare me! ;) I am not sure why they all think they need such big trucks. Oh and lets not forget they put big ass wheels on them too which makes them an even bigger monster.

So you're saying my truck isn't big?

Top Bottom