Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is up Bro's and .. Broettas...

Isn't this the same guy who claims he spent 9 years in college and has 3 degrees?

Yet works a $50k per year shitty job that only requires a 2-3 year certificate course...

No wonder you piss and moan about the cost of living and think walmart is heaven on earth

This is a simplistic reply. U didn't read and think about what was written. Didn't say I hate Calgary. X+y=z? No. This is an arbitrary assumption. Again a person must love everything at all times or they hate the place. Ridiculous. Is Calgary overpriced? Yes. Do I earn good money? Yes. Therefore it would be better if I earned same and paid less. I've gotten over it isn't the same as a resolution of liking it. Do you think I have to like everything to live with it? If that were the case most of the people I see wouldn't exist because I don't like them. I tolerate them because they have a right to life. That doesn't change the reality that I really wonder how most people even make it through the day. God must have a lot of faith in humans because I sure don't. There r so many levels where things r fucked. Example, roids r illegal alcohol isn't? Arbitrary. Its all about appearances and image rather than really giving a flying fuck about how other people r really doing, not really better than over domesticated apes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

quit bitching and complaining about everything...you are really starting to piss me off...m dead serious...no one wants to here your BS

Holy fuck I'm losing my touch! Too many noobs are giving me bad habits lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom