Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is up Bro's and .. Broettas...

Lol lots of hospitals in Canada. Why not move if you hate Calgary so much?

This is a simplistic reply. U didn't read and think about what was written. Didn't say I hate Calgary. X+y=z? No. This is an arbitrary assumption. Again a person must love everything at all times or they hate the place. Ridiculous. Is Calgary overpriced? Yes. Do I earn good money? Yes. Therefore it would be better if I earned same and paid less. I've gotten over it isn't the same as a resolution of liking it. Do you think I have to like everything to live with it? If that were the case most of the people I see wouldn't exist because I don't like them. I tolerate them because they have a right to life. That doesn't change the reality that I really wonder how most people even make it through the day. God must have a lot of faith in humans because I sure don't. There r so many levels where things r fucked. Example, roids r illegal alcohol isn't? Arbitrary. Its all about appearances and image rather than really giving a flying fuck about how other people r really doing, not really better than over domesticated apes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

I manually masturbate caged animals for insemination. It's important to have a job that matters.

That job is a direct reflection of modern society: literal, mental and other levels of masturbation. Its all about fucking.

This is a simplistic reply. U didn't read and think about what was written. Didn't say I hate Calgary. X+y=z? No. This is an arbitrary assumption. Again a person must love everything at all times or they hate the place. Ridiculous. Is Calgary overpriced? Yes. Do I earn good money? Yes. Therefore it would be better if I earned same and paid less. I've gotten over it isn't the same as a resolution of liking it. Do you think I have to like everything to live with it? If that were the case most of the people I see wouldn't exist because I don't like them. I tolerate them because they have a right to life. That doesn't change the reality that I really wonder how most people even make it through the day. God must have a lot of faith in humans because I sure don't. There r so many levels where things r fucked. Example, roids r illegal alcohol isn't? Arbitrary. Its all about appearances and image rather than really giving a flying fuck about how other people r really doing, not really better than over domesticated apes.

now you're up in the grill of the nicest person in this whole damn place, you worthless stunned cunt...go die in a fire...

Appreciate the thoughts but you could probably check your tone. You come on here spewing all this anger and now are assuming you know what I was thinking. Chill buddy...geez.

Top Bottom